Kirk Cousins ends run with Vikings, signs with ATL (p.36)

vike daddy

1 minute ago, Nbanflguy said:

Do people seriously want Kwesi drafting Kirk's replacement? What has kwesi shown that makes you think he will make the right choice. Even if he somehow does it is way more likely that the new QB is going to be worse than Kirk than it is that he will be better

You're cheery!

3 minutes ago, Nbanflguy said:

Do people seriously want Kwesi drafting Kirk's replacement? What has kwesi shown that makes you think he will make the right choice. Even if he somehow does it is way more likely that the new QB is going to be worse than Kirk than it is that he will be better

In KOC we trust. 

Kwesi hasn't shown that he can't make the right choice

I'm glad the team is moving on from Kirk.   He did some good things, but a 36 yr old with an Achilles injury isn't good for 4 years and $180 M.  He took the money and the Falcons will be bummed . . . Unless of course they win the NFCCG . . . . Then, we'll be bummed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticNorseman said:

I'm glad the team is moving on from Kirk.   He did some good things, but a 36 yr old with an Achilles injury isn't good for 4 years and $180 M.  He took the money and the Falcons will be bummed . . . Unless of course they win the NFCCG . . . . Then, we'll be bummed.

I don't think the Falcons will be bummed but I'm with you on being happy to move on from him. 

If we get Darnold, we are fully intending on tanking next season. Some fans are probably going to get what they want - a full rebuild with a chance at building a stacked roster on rookie deals. Needless to say Kwesi is risking his tenure (and possibly career as a future GM) here.

2 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

If we get Darnold, we are fully intending on tanking next season. Some fans are probably going to get what they want - a full rebuild with a chance at building a stacked roster on rookie deals. Needless to say Kwesi is risking his tenure (and possibly career as a future GM) here.

I think they'd still be competitive especially if they sign a starting RB

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I think they'd still be competitive especially if they sign a starting RB

It takes a very good team to cover up a medicre quarterback, ala SF with Jimmy G... I don't think we're that talented.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Nzd07 said:

It takes a very good team to cover up a medicre quarterback, ala SF with Jimmy G... I don't think we're that talented.

The roster hasn't even been set yet.

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nzd07 said:

I don't think they'll be competing for the NFC championship but I also don't think they'll be competing for a top 5 pick

• Like 1