2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OldManWillis said:

I'm sure McDaniels said something similar about Hoyer. Would be a wasted roster spot. 

When team did Hoyer start on? He’s been a career backup. Tannehill is like Flacco, both were starters for a decade. They have valuable insight for young QBs 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

When team did Hoyer start on? He’s been a career backup. Tannehill is like Flacco, both were starters for a decade. They have valuable insight for young QBs 

We’ve already got Minshew for the vet insight, no need to spend more $$ on a QB. We’ve made our bed, use the $$ elsewhere on the roster. 

I know you claimed Tannehill was interested in you but your obsession in him is weird.

Edited by Dessie

50 minutes ago, Dessie said:

We’ve already got Minshew for the vet insight, no need to spend more $$ on a QB. We’ve made our bed, use the $$ elsewhere on the roster. 

I know you claimed Tannehill was interested in you but your obsession in him is weird.

for cheap 3m... wtf you talking about gay stuff to a typo. a team that has 30m in cap space and not that much starting spots open. We have the weakest QB room in the league, doesn't hurt to add a vet for cheap

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

That's why I said similar. Not for the career starts, but for the supposed wisdom and knowledge.  

Besides if we signed Tannehill tha will only take reps from AOC or Minshew. Just doesn't seem like a good roster move. 

13 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

That's why I said similar. Not for the career starts, but for the supposed wisdom and knowledge.  

Besides if we signed Tannehill tha will only take reps from AOC or Minshew. Just doesn't seem like a good roster move. 

Hoyer just golfed with McDaniels. not the same as being a 10 year starter. 

On 5/16/2024 at 4:09 PM, Dessie said:

Dupree signed for the Chargers, we have Koonce & Wilson along with Maxx not sure an expensive DE is likely tbh. Someone like Lawson coming off an injury on a prove it year I could understand tho. 

I don’t think the ones I listed will be too expensive. Plus I think we’re about to have another 20M in cap space. Rushing the passer successfully on third and long changes games.

• Like 1