Week 18 GDT: The Gang Wastes Their Time

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

DK has game times listed for the set matchups, has us Sunday at 1. No idea if that’s just because their system has to enter a game time so they guessed or if that’s indeed when we’ll get put out of our misery.

edit: just random times, they have 2 games at 1PM Sunday now.

Hopefully it’s Saturday, brush this pain away faster 

3 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Yep I'm ready to get this over with.  My only hope is that Dallas also makes another early exit to share in our pain.

Being the first team to lose to the 7th seed seems like a great honor for Dallas to own

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

10-1 ,we lost the Division and went 11-6. Looks even worse.

During those two stretches

5-0 vs Mia,Was,KC,Dal,Buff

1-4 vs Dal,Sea,NYG,AZ,NYG

Hell of a script the NFL had for Eagles fans after that SB loss. 👍

Edited by Nabbs4u

I'll end it with this: to pretend like I'm the only poster who "*******" during the GDT or even in general is probably the most delusional thing I've ever seen posted on this forum. To insinuate that I provide no analysis is even more delusional. If I didn't feel the need to post this I wouldn't have. Hate to bring it back up. But I'm done with it.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How are they still saying **** like this??? Lol

What are they supposed to say? It’s unfixable and we are screwed? They are going to give the same PR answers regardless of what is really going on lol. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'll end it with this: to pretend like I'm the only poster who "*******" during the GDT or even in general is probably the most delusional thing I've ever seen posted on this forum. To insinuate that I provide no analysis is even more delusional. If I didn't feel the need to post this I wouldn't have. Hate to bring it back up. But I'm done with it.

I said you don’t really provide analysis in GDTs. Not that you don’t in other threads. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy