Week 18 GDT: The Gang Wastes Their Time

43 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What are they supposed to say? It’s unfixable and we are screwed? They are going to give the same PR answers regardless of what is really going on lol. 

I kind of wish they would at this point.  

🍻 Here’s to hoping we get blown out by the Bucs so it’ll be easier giving Nick the boot. I know the traditional move is to wait until the guy has a losing season but it’s a foregone conclusion that’s going to happen next year. Might as well just move on now while this is still an attractive job. 

3 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Also, for all the Dak doesn't pad stats people. He is still in the game up 25 in the 4th quarter. 

He started a drive at the end of the 3rd quarter that ran over into the 4th is the only reason. He was pulled after that drive.

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

93% chance to win the division like 3 weeks ago

Had all of their goals and potential achievements right in front of them. But they were like: "Nah, we're good with the 5 seed." This whole season has felt like one of those games where you're leading all game, but not putting the opposition away which allows them to come back and beat you.

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

So even if the Eagles win, they'll likely be traveling to San Fran to play on short rest while San Fran is coming off a bye. Should be fun!

I think there's a decent chance GB or LAR win... GB is going to give the Cowboys fits but I think DAL will prevail bc of GB's pass defense. For the Rams, I think they win. Now with all of that said I do not think it matters bc I think we lose to the Bucs. 

6 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I think there's a decent chance GB or LAR win... GB is going to give the Cowboys fits but I think DAL will prevail bc of GB's pass defense. For the Rams, I think they win. Now with all of that said I do not think it matters bc I think we lose to the Bucs. 

I actually like the Rams chances against Detroit.  I don't think GB can beat Dallas in Dallas given how bad their defense is, but man it would be absolutely glorious.