The National Championship Thread: #1 Michigan vs #2 Washington, 1/8, 7:30 PM

MikeT14

Penix is going to dissect any defense that gives him time to throw. I think that’s the key though, Michigan swarmed Milroe. They are really tough in the middle. Give him time and he will find a target and throw seeds. That’s not an easy task though.

56 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Milroe is a RB, McCord sucks, and Tualia is headed to Costco next season bud. Penix is him. Duggan lit these boys up lastyear.

Not sure you know a ton about college football. Milroe is one of the better deep ball throwers in the game.  14-29 for 225 yards 2 td’s and 2 nit’s is litting them  up ? 

49 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No one wants to see a championship given to a team likely to have an asterisk next to it. Just hope Washington can surprise us tonight 

No asterisks, just whinny buckeyes.  Most football people have come to see it for what it is.  Stallions has been gone for all meaningful games. Harbaugh missed half the season including 2 biggest games of season.  Even in the worst case scenario the program isn’t in the same stratosphere of dirty programs as Ohio State, Georgia and Bama.  You will cry forever, but history will not care in the slightest. Every passing year your whining will only look worse.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No one wants to see a championship given to a team likely to have an asterisk next to it. Just hope Washington can surprise us tonight 

Speak for yourself.  I'd love to see that just to watch so many people squirm.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Agh I think most of the squirmers have backed off and subtly admitted Michigan has earned this.  It was a salacious click bait story. They would have dug in had Michigan lost to PSU or OSU but they didn’t. The SEC crowd has had nothing but praise and admiration for Michigan as of late.  Thamel is an OSU fan boy and troll.  The only people that will squirm are buckeyes and spartans and that would happen under any circumstances 

Edited by BigC421/
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Meh, then you don't care about the product as much as I do, I guess..... or at least value the integrity of it. That's fine as it's your opinion on the matter. A team that used illegal competitive advantages to get where they're at should have no business being in the position they're in. If they didn't move slow as **** then they likely wouldn't be in the position. The team in question is moot to me. I just dont' care for a tainted product and that's where we're at. If you don't agree, you don't agree and that's fine.

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Meh, then you don't care about the product as much as I do, I guess..... or at least value the integrity of it. That's fine as it's your opinion on the matter. A team that used illegal competitive advantages to get where they're at should have no business being in the position they're in. If they didn't move slow as **** then they likely wouldn't be in the position. The team in question is moot to me. I just dont' care for a tainted product and that's where we're at. If you don't agree, you don't agree and that's fine.

Your an Ohio State fan. This entire statement is completely ridiculous.  Ohio State hasn’t accomplished anything in over 20 years that isn’t mared from illegally obtained competitive advantages. Everyone knows this. Stop playing the victim

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Your an Ohio State fan. This entire statement is completely ridiculous.  Ohio State hasn’t accomplished anything in over 20 years that isn’t mared from illegally obtained competitive advantages. Everyone knows this. Stop playing the victim

This is a troll comment right?

50 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Not sure you know a ton about college football. Milroe is one of the better deep ball throwers in the game.  14-29 for 225 yards 2 td’s and 2 nit’s is litting them  up ?

Milroe is a RB and nowhere near Penix budduy

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

This is a troll comment right?

What about it is trolling? What do you disagree with?  You think Tressel and Urbz ran clean programs?  They were both well known cheaters before Ohio even hired them.  Tressel cheated at Youngstown State lol. Urban is universally considered one of the most crooked coaches of the modern era.  

Just now, BigC421/ said:

What about it is trolling? What do you disagree with?  You think Tressel and Urbz ran clean programs?  They were both well known cheaters before Ohio even hired them.  Tressel cheated at Youngstown State lol. Urban is universally considered one of the most crooked coaches of the modern era.  

I am asking how you can write that with a clean conscience when your team hasn't been cleared of what it has been accused of yet. 

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I am asking how you can write that with a clean conscience when your team hasn't been cleared of what it has been accused of yet. 

One has nothing to do with the other. 

Who’s waiting to be cleared?  You were taken for a fool by the media and exposed yourselves. 

Edited by BigC421/

Just now, BigC421/ said:

One has nothing to do with the other. 

Being relevant only when cheating?

Just now, BigC421/ said:

Who’s waiting to be cleared?  You were taken for a fool my the media and exposed yourselves. 

When you've been cleared of what you have been accused of, I'll admit that. Until then...

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Being relevant only when cheating?

When you've been cleared of what you have been accused of, I'll admit that. Until then...

No one’s expecting to be cleared. Stallions did what he did. The impact was little to non and other teams steal signs and share amongst there buddies. So again being cleared doesn’t matter . You were fooled into believing any of this was a big deal based on it making a novel esq story