The National Championship Thread: #1 Michigan vs #2 Washington, 1/8, 7:30 PM

MikeT14

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It was the media's fault that multiple coaches were fired in the middle of a playoff run. Sheep!!!!

Multiple?  Stallions wasn’t a coach and Patridge was fired for helping innocent kids that were nervous about being interrogated.  Your an Ohio State fan. Don’t talk about competitive advantages.  

Don’t have anymore time for the clown Ohio State board. No one actually cares about this crap anymore. Ohio State fans going to cry and Michigan fans going to laugh at you.  You cheat and your soft. You haven’t won a clean natty in your lifetime so spare the “ I care about integrity” If you cared you wouldn’t celebrate anything Tressel or Urban did but you do, because you don’t care about integrity at all.  We bout to win a Naty. Suck it 

5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No one wants to see a championship given to a team likely to have an asterisk next to it. Just hope Washington can surprise us tonight 

I'll be cold dead in the ground before I recognize this National Championship for Michigan.

1% because of the scandal. 99% to piss off Michigan fans.

• Like 4

I guess we can talk about the racist Michigan had on their staff, the cheater, the guy being investigated by the FBI, and the staffer trying to solicit a 13 year old girl while possessing a bottle of vodka as reasons we don't want Michigan to win but I'm just an OSU fan so I guess I'm just being biased...... and all that happened this/last year alone!

I don't expect it to happen but surprise us, Washington. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1