Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

Yeah JRJ has taken the spot back from Rhyan IMO. I don't love JRJ but he's playing much better ball, the play where Jones lost 3 yards and sent us back to the 2 yard line was the result of a Rhyan complete whiff. 

I'm not giving up on Rhyan for next year, think he can give you the exact caliber of RG play we had this year, which didn't really hold us back whatsoever once the offense got healthy and clicking. I'd take a guy on day 2 if an improvement presented itself though. I think JRJ is going to get paid, OL play is so bad in the league right now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Bears were doing a lot of shoving post play tonight if anything lol. Can tell how much it hurts them how badly GB keeps whooping them. I mean, their players were throwing out quotes about this game as early as 3 weeks ago

That makes the victory even sweeter!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Dallas opens as -7.5 favorite. Love it.

This is no surprise.  Dallas has been ridiculous at home.  I think Love and company will play well but our defensive fellas better tighten their chin straps.  It will all depend upon what D will Barry bring.

3 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I feel like this is an MLF offensive philosophy and Heath just knows that he can get snaps by being tough and physical on the outside - and he takes it to the limit but hasn't crossed a line yet.

Corners generally don't want to get physical and the Packers really stress them out by mauling them like crazy on one play and then running past them the next.

I dont think he was even referencing Heath. Reed was getting after Brisker all night, through the whistle. He was being a badger. Heath was also blocking really well but Reed was going the extra step.

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I don’t have that button that gives you the embed option

On here or on twitter? on twitter the 3 periods in the right corner of the tweet, click those, a menu pops up and "embed post" is towards the bottom of the menu

on here, i just post what i copied and the site does the rest.

I guess i dont use the twitter app... maybe thats it? idk, im no wizard.

Edited by HighCalebR

11 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

Just saw the whole weekend schedule.  We are the only Fox game, so we get Aikman. Blech.  Wouldn’t mind him normally, but not when we are playing Dallas.  Luckily I’ll be in Mexico, so will probably get Spanish announcers anyway. 

Just glad we didn’t get that BS Monday night slot. 

What games are on Peacock?  

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Did you post on the GDT? I thought you were out fishing.

I never post during the game.  And no, it got too cold to fish in the boat and no ice....yet.  I'm in limbo and it stinks.

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

On here or on twitter? on twitter the 3 periods in the right corner of the tweet, click those, a menu pops up and "embed post" is towards the bottom of the menu

on here, i just post what i copied and the site does the rest.

She thought he was a fan! LOL

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah JRJ has taken the spot back from Rhyan IMO. I don't love JRJ but he's playing much better ball, the play where Jones lost 3 yards and sent us back to the 2 yard line was the result of a Rhyan complete whiff. 

I'm not giving up on Rhyan for next year, think he can give you the exact caliber of RG play we had this year, which didn't really hold us back whatsoever once the offense got healthy and clicking. I'd take a guy on day 2 if an improvement presented itself though. I think JRJ is going to get paid, OL play is so bad in the league right now.

I think Rhyan gets on the 2nd level guys a hair faster. Good savvy move on Tremaine to seal the game on that last 2nd and 9, kept Jones from being hit at the LoS. Both Runyan and Rhyan were able to move the guys not named Billings, thought Rhyan was a bit better against Billings, but the guys so strong hes not going far. 

I went back to just watch both their snaps and I couldnt kick one of them out of the lineup.. Runyan is damn solid, Rhyan more dawg. Playoff run I'm probably leaning Runyan just because he'll always keep his dude in front of him. But Rhyan wears dope spatted sleeves.

45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I think GB is expecting this as well, and it's part of the reason they've been giving Rhyan a legit chance to show what he's got.  Other teams would be happy to have GB's current "problems" on the OL.

Watching this live, this was the play of the game from Love for me. The throw a few plays later to Kraft also very impressive, but this was the "3rd and 2-inside your own 10-can't punt it back to the Bears-game on the line" play and Love throws a bullet on the money to Reed in bracketed coverage. Masterful. 

• Like 7