Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

48 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Rodgers is trying to pull the reverse jinx with that LaFleur has never lost to the Bears crap.

Now when we lose I can blame Rodgers for it again.

Yep .. kiss of death from Aaron?  LaFleur was also undefeated in December until he wasn't.

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Remember, it's the Packers were talking about.  

Yeah, I should have put that down as a caveat! 

I would assume some of the guys will be fighting if they don't let them play. As it should be. 

Really interested in De'vondre Campbell. Have to believe McDuffie is very shaky on passing the concussion protocol. He looked like he got it good. De'vondre made some comments a few weeks ago, but I also have to believe he wants some playoff action. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Yeah, I should have put that down as a caveat! 

I would assume some of the guys will be fighting if they don't let them play. As it should be. 

Really interested in De'vondre Campbell. Have to believe McDuffie is very shaky on passing the concussion protocol. He looked like he got it good. De'vondre made some comments a few weeks ago, but I also have to believe he wants some playoff action. 

I would think some of these guys like Watson and maybe Campbell will be itching to play.  With McDuffie being pretty questionable there is definitely a big need to get Campbell back in there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did he snub Bob Tonyan?

Heh....funny....I thought of him as well. Not for any reason other than he didnt mention him....or not that I understood him to say at least.

24 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Bears are 7th in weighted DVOA (they're playing well lately).

We are 20th.

This will be a big win for us if we come out with one. Need to play sharp. 

uh how?  Or I guess, what is weighted DVOA?  

16 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

uh how?  Or I guess, what is weighted DVOA?  

More weight assigned to more recent games. Chicago has been playing like the 7th best team in the league lately. Go check out their results. They haven't have a bad game since October.

• Like 1

Big challenge. I just hope they prep well, go in with nothing to lose, leave it all on the field, let the outcome worry about itself. They win, great. They can then hunt Dallas or Philly or whomever in the playoffs, playing with house money. They lose, well, I'll just remind myself they're in a rebuild, take consolation in a better draft position, and, above all, be glad we likely found our future QB.

Edited by DWhitehurst
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Old Guy said:

The ONLY reason he is injecting himself into this is to fire up the Bears more. The look on AJ Hawk was like, "what the **** are you doing?" 

I had to log in to tell you that this one of the most idiotic takes I have ever seen, and I'm surprised no one is calling you out. 

Rodgers wants Love to succeed and his hatred of the Bears doesn't go away with a team change. For you to go to the Bears forum and allege he's trying actively to sabotage our chances is such lame butthurt loser energy, and blisteringly absurd to suggest it'd even have an effect.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, WheresWallace said:

I had to log in to tell you that this one of the most idiotic takes I have ever seen, and I'm surprised no one is calling you out. 

Rodgers wants Love to succeed and his hatred of the Bears doesn't go away with a team change. For you to go to the Bears forum and allege he's trying actively to sabotage our chances is such lame butthurt loser energy, and blisteringly absurd to suggest it'd even have an effect.

Rodgers loves Rodgers. The idea the Packers could make the playoffs in the first year of his departure is killing him. He may have warm feelings for some of his former teammates, but this is driving him nuts. You believe what you want though. 

I put down this definition for you. This is Rodgers. 

narcissist: an extremely self-centered person who has an exaggerated sense of self-importance.