Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

14 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I am mostly relieved that the Packers now cannot be forced to be on Hard Knocks for another two years.

I’m pretty happy not to have AR come to Lambeau. I know the league wants the drama but I will just be happy to let him torch the Vikes and retire in a year or two as a Packer. 

3 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

It might be just me but I feel more confident when Bo Melton is on the field versus having Watson. Maybe Love forces it Watson more or I get worried if Watson will catch it. Having Melton on the field just feels really good

I think Melton is probably more legit than I thought he was.  Biggest game of the year, and he was not out of place at all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

This year, I actually am enjoying it.  Next year I'll go back to being a *****

Pretty early on that lol.

Nah I think I agree with OneTwoSixFive, and for at least the first few years with this young team it'll be the journey years.

But once Love wins that first SB (assuming he does), then it's SB or bust as it would then be high time this franchise becomes dynastic and do what we failed to do in the Favre and Rodgers years.  Well, ok we won't become the Brady Patriots, doubt we'll ever see that kind of run again in our lifetimes.  But I'd definitely expect more than just 1 SB and would be completely intolerant of any more 4th and 26s or Seattle type games.

But for now, gotta stay in the here and now and see how the next generation of big players here are molded into shape.

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Youngest team in the league. Playoffs. Maybe he doesnt win coach of the year... put some respect on the name. LaFleur.

The has to have been a VERY satisfying season for MLF.  The "it was all Rodgers" narrative is officially dead.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Be curious on the snap count on the offensive line. Every time I looked in the second half 75 was in the game. 

PFR doesn't have the numbers out yet.  I don't recall seeing JRJ at all today.  But I wasn't necessarily looking for who was playing guard.  

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Seahawks team was lighting cigars in the locker room after the Pack eliminated them from the playoffs lol. Forgot they got in last year thanks to the Packers loss. Hate that team so makes this even better this time around

Hate open-mouth gum chewers - hate the touchdown that wasn't, with the stand-in refs. 

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

PFR doesn't have the numbers out yet.  I don't recall seeing JRJ at all today.  But I wasn't necessarily looking for who was playing guard.  

Runyan was in a a few drives in the first half, saw him helping up Jones after some run plays.  I also didn't really pay much attention to who was in otherwise

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I have two questions! 

1. Anybody still not want Aaron Jones back next year?

2. Anybody still doubt Jordan Love is our franchise quarterback? 

For me, the Jones question is more about anyone still doubting how important having a legit RB is to this offense.  Does GB win this game if it's Jones hurt rather than Dillon?

• Like 5