BDL Discussion Thread 2024

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Actually I like the idea. I'll propose a compensatory system for the next owners meeting. Teams drafting well should be rewarded if their players land big deals in FA.

The NFL Comp Pick system is the dumbest most convoluted unnecessary thing about the offseason………so it would fit right in here 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Actually I like the idea. I'll propose a compensatory system for the next owners meeting. Teams drafting well should be rewarded if their players land big deals in FA.

I repeat, we use italics for sarcasm here....

• Like 2

Week 2 Svalbard acquisitions

QB - Dak Prescott

BDL Franchise QB for a manageable price. I'll take it. He will get knocks for NFL playoff wins but the BDL season is over before those start.

OCs - Aaron Brewer and Brock Hoffman

Good depth pieces and insurance in case of injury. Hoffman has a chance to be my new QBs actual center. These guys will go into our BDL training camp to compete with Olu for the starting job.

OG - David Edwards

Last year for Buffalo he was literally the 6th OL in jumbo packages so can serve in that role for us as well. This year he is going to be the LG after signing a new deal. Good cheap depth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every team, besides Greenland and CWM who both double dipped with early drafted QB's, have either a Franchise cornerstone or a quality starter at QB

It’s going to be a fun season

On 6/15/2024 at 7:21 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Every team, besides Greenland and CWM who both double dipped with early drafted QB's, have either a Franchise cornerstone or a quality starter at QB

@MD4L see you are loved

• Like 1