BDL Discussion Thread 2024

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robreischel/2024/07/28/the-good-bad-and-ugly-from-day-6-of-packers-training-camp/

Good news for both me and Rags with Rasheed Walker playing all the first-team snaps at LT and Jordan Morgan getting time at right guard. If Green Bay really believed in playing their five best linemen (they do not), I'd put Morgan at left guard, Sean Rhyan at right, and Elgton Jenkins at right tackle until Zach Tom is healthy again.

Also optimistic about Carrington Valentine beating out Stokes at corner. Really just need one of him or Zyon McCollum to have a solid year for the rare times we need three corners on the field.

9 hours ago, Blue said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robreischel/2024/07/28/the-good-bad-and-ugly-from-day-6-of-packers-training-camp/

Good news for both me and Rags with Rasheed Walker playing all the first-team snaps at LT and Jordan Morgan getting time at right guard. If Green Bay really believed in playing their five best linemen (they do not), I'd put Morgan at left guard, Sean Rhyan at right, and Elgton Jenkins at right tackle until Zach Tom is healthy again.

Also optimistic about Carrington Valentine beating out Stokes at corner. Really just need one of him or Zyon McCollum to have a solid year for the rare times we need three corners on the field.

Andre Dillard losing his job after 2 practices to a street FA is peak Andre Dillard, and another example of a waste of a contract.

• Like 1

Brock Hoffman holding steady as the 1st team Center.

Cooper Beebe is the backup RG and 3rd string C currently. I think they may just have him replace Martin when he retires next year.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Aparantly blue isn't in the discord anymore.  Just found that out...lol

He's protesting the Mean Girl's musical or something like that..... I dunno I wasn't listening 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blue said:

Let’s keep Jenkins away from RT.

• Like 1