Week 18: Broncos (8-8) Vs Raiders (7-9)

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

They’re been picking on the kid ALL day. 

I know the Walmarts won’t fire Sean and he will retain George, and I support both, but damn let’s clean house 

Yeah man. I commend the effort this season; it’s been a while since we’ve played “meaningful football in December.” But this team is nowhere close to being a legit post season threat. We need a QB, TE, true WR1, a LB that can cover, and another starting caliber corner. That’s an awfully long list

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Yeah man. I commend the effort this season; it’s been a while since we’ve played “meaningful football in December.” But this team is nowhere close to being a legit post season threat. We need a QB, TE, true WR1, a LB that can cover, and another starting caliber corner. That’s an awfully long list

Not sure yet about the QB. Wouldn't be my top priority anyway. In addition to your list add upgrade at LG and RT and depth on the OL. Also, and maybe our top need would be talent on the IDL. @broncos_fan _from _uk got me interested in this kid from Texas, Sweat. His size, strength and skill set transfer perfectly to the NFL IDL. He'll be a good one.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

GG fellas. Big off season ahead for both of our squads. Let's revive the rivalry! 

The Broncos have never beaten the Las Vegas Raiders.

Likewise lol. I miss the days when the Broncos vs DA RAIIIDUZZZ was something to look forward to. And for the love of god, one of us needs to dethrone the Chiefs. I’m so sick of them in every possible way. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Not sure yet about the QB. Wouldn't be my top priority anyway.

Who would you go with? Bring in another FA maybe? I know it's a small sample size, but I just don't think Stidham is the guy, even as a stop gap. On the other hand, a couple more years of sucking and we could land Arch. You know damn well PFM would have his fingerprints all over his development if we did lol