FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

25 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

This is probably why I can't get into the actual shows. The only one I really watched was a season of survivor, the Australia one. Colby was the best and should have won, but they made Tina the winner instead. Couldn't take it seriously after that. Not even Rupert and his tye dye shirt could bring me back. Never tried watching BB though, is it worth watching well after the fact? 

That's why I like sports where the championship winner is always indisputably the best team of the season.

I’d say Survivor is worth watching. They aren’t perfect either, and some seasonal twists are downright stupid. But the right person wins (most) of the time; or at the very least you can make an argument as to why they won aside from a bitter jury awarding it to somebody less deserving. It’s an easier watch too since it’s like 13 episodes. They need to innovate a bit more on the U.S. side. Take some pages out of like Australian Survivor.

Big Brother is hit or miss. There have been some really good seasons, and some absolute trash ones. You can’t really predict what it’ll be so you’re stuck watching 45 episodes of the most unbearable people ever. And I’d say the wrong person wins most of the time. Everybody takes their evictions personally and then you get people like Nicole beating Paul, or Josh also beating Paul. 

4 hours ago, TOUCAN said:

I don't think you particularly help my case here no offense. Whicker mad at you. Heck he may be mad at me too idk.

I’m pissed at everyone and everything. Best ignore me and stay clear of my rampage 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MacReady said:

It was a joke everybody. lol.

But I AM undefeated in Survivor.

I don’t initiate. I do not wrong first. But you wrong me I’m going double and triple barrel. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don’t initiate. I do not wrong first. But you wrong me I’m going double and triple barrel. 

I hope nobody in whichever state you’re living in gives you access to any kinds of barrels.