Miami vs buff gdt

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I’ve never seen a team fall more bass Ackwards into so many wins in my life. It’s actually rather impressive 

Funny I don’t think I’ve seen a team lose so many *** backwards games in my life. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What a fun game.. Mcdaniels is losing that magic. He needs to adapt. Defenses are playing so much better now it’s kinda crazy. 

Great innovator, horrible adjuster. Mid way through both seasons, DC’s zoned in on his scheme. If the playoffs started Week 1, Dolphins probably win everything. Second half of the season, they’re just a normal playoff team.

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

The Ravens, Niners, and Cowboys are stacked with a great offense and defense. Although as much as I like Lamar, not sure I trust him in an AFC Championship game. 

Ravens. Lack of WR, lack of an elite RB and not to mention Lamar playoff demons. Easily one of the fakest 1 seeds the last 5-8 years.. Them boys are an easy!

Niners? Kyle’s playoff failures. 

Cowboys? We’re headed for hell if we mention the cowboys as a flawless Team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

The Ravens, Niners, and Cowboys are stacked with a great offense and defense. Although as much as I like Lamar, not sure I trust him in an AFC Championship game. 

One of these things is not like the others 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Texans seemingly always get the Saturday 4:30 playoff slot lol

Their brand is just so lame. Wish they could somehow buy the rights to the Oilers.

Just now, El Ramster said:

Ravens. Lack of WR, lack of an elite RB and not to mention Lamar playoff demons. Easily one of the fakest 1 seeds the last 5-8 years.. Them boys are an easy!

Niners? Kyle’s playoff failures. 

Cowboys? We’re headed for hell if we mention the cowboys as a flawless Team. 

so Rams are hosting the NFCCG is what you're saying?

Just now, KFP7 said:

so Rams are hosting the NFCCG is what you're saying?

Brother. I have no idea. Im

only speaking facts. There is no team that’s a cut above the rest. If you trust Bal to win anything besides a fat playoff L you’re crazy man(nacho libre voice). 

5 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He can still freeze over regardless of passing yards it’s supposed to be like 0 degrees or something ridiculous 

Can't freeze a man who's cold-blooded. Ice mf'ing cold.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We had 500 yards of offense if not for hellacious bad luck we win by like 3 scores lol.

Like imagine saying the Bills win a lot of freak games lmfao. Like they didn’t lose on a 12men  missed fg, or a last second Mac jones of all people td pass, or a an OT punt return to the jets, or a 60 yard Jake Elliot fg in a rain storm followed by Gabe Davis turning the wrong way. And that’s just this year let alone the history of the franchise

• Like 2