2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

9 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Not Rodgers finest performance, but that 49ers defense was elite and the Packers defense gave up nearly 300 yards rushing.  They had no chance to win that game bc SF didn't even try to hide what they were going to do and they couldn't even force them to make Jimmy G make some throws.

The worst part about this is we've lost to the Niners in such brutal fashion so many times it's hard for me to tell if you are confusing 2019 and 2021 because they were both so heartbreaking. 

15 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I don't want to be that guy but.... Do the Packers have the best QB in the league again?

No. Love definitely is showing the Packers might have gotten it right AGAIN but Im consistent in that I want to see more. Its ok not to quickly crown people. But if Love is that guy the NFC North will be fun to see the Packers with him and the Lions with Goff battle it out. Not to mention if the Bears go get Caleb Williams and the Vikings could sneakily go get Jayden Daniels or Penix Jr. I personally want them to get Jayden bc of the LSU to LSU connection with him throwing to Jefferson. That NFC North can all of a sudden be a blood bath. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I believe they have 3 each?

DAL: 2009, 2014, 2018 (all WC)

GB: 2010 SB, 2016 Div, 2023 WC

Still. Major oof for Dallas

Yes. Most people leaving out the inaugural season in Jerruh World.

The turnaround could happen quickly, in theory. What were the Cowboys called in the late 60s? "Next year's champions?" They couldn't win the big one... until they did.

This Cowboys team, though, can't even get to the big one let alone win it. We were always told they just can't get past the Niners, no shame in that! Well, you'd better believe there's shame in this. Welcome a 9-8 #7 seed into your house where you're undefeated... and get obliterated. Oh boy.