2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

13 minutes ago, TVScout said:

This is 2024 not 1994. Jerry is GM in name only. Personnel decisions are made by others. Jerry just site and looks like he is in charge.

Well dang I can’t tell. Jerry actually said at the trade deadline he ain’t looking to trade unless other teams come to him. Like that doesn’t sound like him looking he is in charge. They didn’t make a real move at the deadline knowing they needed to. 

8 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Well dang I can’t tell. Jerry actually said at the trade deadline he ain’t looking to trade unless other teams come to him. Like that doesn’t sound like him looking he is in charge. They didn’t make a real move at the deadline knowing they needed to. 

That is just Jerry parroting the coaching staff. 

Further I refer you to the Parcells era.

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
42 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I believe they have 3 each?

DAL: 2009, 2014, 2018 (all WC)

GB: 2010 SB, 2016 Div, 2023 WC

Still. Major oof for Dallas

Yes. Most people leaving out the inaugural season in Jerruh World.

you are right.   It was Cowboys Stadium from 2009 to 2012, then renamed AT&T

Love Cowboys fans coming out with the Dan Quinn deflection when their offense scored zero points for the first 29 minutes of the game along with gifting GB 14 free points. Yeah... your D stunk for sure.... but your offense was absolutely no better. That was a complete and utter dismantling. Just absolute domination by the Pack.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Love Cowboys fans coming out with the Dan Quinn deflection when their offense scored zero points for the first 29 minutes of the game along with gifting GB 14 free points. Yeah... your D stunk for sure.... but your offense was absolutely no better. That was a complete and utter dismantling. Just absolute domination by the Pack.

Most of that is the O-line imploding.

29 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

All parts of this team imploded. Couldn’t run, couldn’t catch, couldn’t throw, couldn’t kick, couldn’t defend… surprised they even made it out on to the field

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TVScout said:

Most of that is the O-line imploding.

What???? lol. Dak had plenty of time yesterday, he just played like absolute garbage until the Packers went full on prevent. He was absolutely awful in the first half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Cowboys cannot run the ball and Dak has to do too much. 

I can't tell if this is a joke or not but it is insanely funny either way lol. Talking about "can't run the ball" when you are down by three scores the entire game and are forced to throw. And two of those scores were directly due to your QB giving the defense points... on plays he literally wasn't even pressured on. 

GB's pass rush was in large extremely mediocre yesterday. Dak was not running for his life all game. He got sacked and hit a few times but that was mostly a product of them being so far behind they had to throw and hold the ball to look for positive plays. Taking blame off Dak because of the defense or the OL or anything else is levels of cope that I can't imagine. He was abysmal yesterday and was one of the main reasons the Cowboys collapsed. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Apparition said:

That loss was mostly on Dan Quinn, frankly. 

The Packers were playing mid-90s chuck 'n' duck football and the Cowboys defense couldn't do anything about it.

Man, I don't know about that chuck 'n duck stuff.

GB ran all over the Cowboys.  Play action ultimately killed them because of the run game.  Gb's O-line kept the QB clean.

GB certainly "won" the game in the trenches on the offensive side.  Not sure if the defense was the trench battle, but it was at least a stalemate with the secondary completely confusing Dak.

I'd more just tip my hat to LaFleur and Love.  They had that Cowboy defense off-balance all day.

There is plenty of blame to go around for the Dallas Cowboys’ shocking 48-32 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, but Dak Prescott summed up his performance pretty succinctly.

“I sucked tonight,” he told reporters after the game. “And that’s it.”

Prescott, who fell to 2-5 in the postseason in his career, threw for 403 yards on 60 pass attempts while tossing three touchdowns but also two interceptions in the first half that the Packers turned into 14 points, including a pick-six in the second quarter to put Green Bay up 27-0.

“Frustrated…from my play. The way we came out here and started this game just shocked, honestly,” Prescott added. “From the beginning of the game we got beat. No way around it, no way to sugarcoat it. … Shocked.”

https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/sports/dallas-cowboys/dak-prescott-shoulders-blame-for-cowboys-loss?fbclid=IwAR15FhAPpDLi9zSbFvrdQhc2amaFLhdtQ_lSr7quw2uw7TqQdT9lxMvKVQs