2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

8 hours ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

They also had a top 5 scoring defense in 2016. And the Packers had a lousy defense that year, too. That was also a home game for Dallas. And look now it turned out.

Who was McCarthy coaching then? It balances out. 😆

• Like 1

As a GB fan I'll always have a soft spot for Mac.  His time had run its course in GB when he was let go, but his exit was uglier than it needed to be.  It'll be rooting for the winner of this game to take the SB.

• Like 4

Should be a good game. Cowboys have shown they are a force at home. Expect a good game from Lamb as always with Ferguson doing some work. GB's run defense is not the best so maybe Pollard gets it going this afternoon.

GB is young but they have a lot of weapons. Jones should be good running the ball. Anyone of the Packers WR's can have a big game led by Reed. Would be interesting to see if Watson plays and if his big play ability will be on display. 

Thinking this one would be closer than many think and would not be all surprised by an upset.

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

34-20 Dallas

This is more or less my best guess as well.  With GB's last TD coming late(ish)

EDIT: All the "expert" picks I've found on the ESPN, FOX and CBS sites are picking DAL.  Feeling better about GB's chances.

Dammit, now this ******* had to chime in.  GB is doomed.

Thee reasons why Packers will top Cowboys

Edited by Mazrimiv

8 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I'm threading the needle here, but if the Packers lose I really hope they lose in such a manner to underline the necessity of firing Joe Barry.

That's not a needle.  More like a noose.

14 hours ago, Towerbridge said:

I mean the Boys have a top 5 scoring defense. I can see it being a blowout 

Packers' is also top 10, but both are liable to getting absolutely gashed at times. 

Dallas will have success running the ball today, but just how much will be crucial. I reckon Cowboys win it but would not be shocked at an upset. 

Cowboys will win this. But let’s give Jordan Love some love. He carried this Packer team to the playoffs. RB’s and WR’s alwaysssss injured almost every game. No defense. He literally wheeled this team to the playoffs. Hell of a season by Love and hell of a coaching job this year by LaFleur. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Jaire Alexander rolled his ankle in jog thrus and probably won't play

One of the more disappointing players the last couple seasons here.

Sigh

Jaire was such a stud and has been meh this year, seems like he might have attitude issues too?

• Like 2