2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

Just now, El Ramster said:

If you’re Dallas you sign Dak Prescott immediately to a 7 year deal. Regular season sells tickets. There’s no expectations to win.. Great season by Dallas. The banner will say we took first place in the East after the eagles collapse. They weren’t expected to be this good this year. Next year they’ll be back baby. 

2025 is their year!  30th anniversary.  It’s destiny. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Doesn't need to. Whitlock is trash.

I like Whitlock a whole lot better than the creep Stephen a smith is. He acts like this big shot, skip made that potato. They cancelled his trash show it was so bad.. Whitlock keeps it semi real. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I was so certain that the exact opposite of this was going to happen. I'm stunned. It's hysterical and makes me happy, but I'm still stunned. 

I’ve been calling it for weeks. I expected it to be closer, but I’m not shocked at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Whitlock is doing his own thing, not answering to anyone. You may not like him, but the fact is Whitlock is far more independent than Screamin' A Smith.

And even if he were being hypocritical, he still wouldn't be wrong.

Lmao he's the exact opposite of independent he's drowning in nothing but dark money to fund a nothing publication that nobody gives a **** about because he couldn't even hack it for Ben Shapino's rag. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Stephen A's whole attack on Whitlock was a litany of ad hominem fallacies. Didn't address a single one of Whitlock's criticisms.

Yeah but TBF, it's Whitlock. And it's telling that NONE of his previous peers and colleagues came to his defense.