2023 Super Wildcard Weekend Steelers 10-7 Vs. Bills 11-6

Anyone know what happens if the game cannot take place tomorrow?  Could it be moved to Tuesday and then the division game moved to Monday?

What could happen if the game couldnt be played Tuesday or Wednesday either?

Just now, DR43 said:

Anyone know what happens if the game cannot take place tomorrow?  Could it be moved to Tuesday and then the division game moved to Monday?

What could happen if the game couldnt be played Tuesday or Wednesday either?

The NFL said it was going to be played tomorrow. The team is in Buffalo. I don't think they'll re-schedule again.

7 minutes ago, Steeler Hitman said:

😱 OMG. Green Bay has opened a can of whoop @$$ on Dallas. Didn't see that happening on the road. #7 seed beating a #2. 👍🏿 Hope the Steelers are taking note!

McCarthy going to get canned for this

will Wing get to start instead of harvin? With the winds being strong, I doubt harvin will punt well.  Actually, since he already doesn't punt well, they shoul dbe making the switch especially considering the conditions in this game - yards will be at a premium

1 hour ago, August4th said:

how ya'll feeling about the game? I think we're gonna lose soundly. 27-13

19-10 Bills.....we score a late TD to make it seem closer than it is.   Each team misses a FG or 2....or doesn't even try them unless its really short distance.

17 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Bills did not activate Playoff Lenny, that’s surprising to me.

Not very surprised. Ty Johnson should be back and we needed to call up Isabella to replace Gabe and Klein as an isurance policy for Dodsons injury 

3 hours ago, August4th said:

how ya'll feeling about the game? I think we're gonna lose soundly. 27-13

bills had to stay at their homes due to weather, we got to practice etc.  I don't trust allen as he is TO prone and not a good passer in bad weather. Game will be close and it will come down to the run games and run defences.  Not sure , a close game from the looks of it based on all this. I never bought into the bills hype this year especially once they lost Milano, White and then considering Miller isn't what he was 3 years ago either. 

Plus Davis is out and  we now have Porter playing really good, so diggs might not have quite the game he once would have

To add to this, I will say that Cam, Ogunjobi, Benton/Adams have to show their worth in this game vs the run. If the bills run over this defence, much of the responsibility will be on that DL.  I have seen it too much this year where the DL is getting pushed around in the run. 

Edited by 3rivers

3 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Not very surprised. Ty Johnson should be back and we needed to call up Isabella to replace Gabe and Klein as an isurance policy for Dodsons injury 

Yea I just kinda had this theory all year that they were saving him for the playoffs and specifically games like this. I saw he was active over Murray last week and assumed that was you guys ramping him up.