NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Mental gymnastics that you are ok with them calling a very soft hold the play before but the next play a clear grab is also not called and it’s ok. 

Just silly man. 

Nah, I'm okay with calling a clear an obvious tackle a hold versus calling a jersey tug that prevented absolutely no momentum of the WR (as he came back for the ball and jumped unimpeded) not the same thing. But surely, as an Eagles fan you're not biased in wanting a home second round game and the Packers fans aren't biased here either.

I know Stafford got his Super Bowl ring, but a part of him has to be a little salty that Jared Goff was the QB of the Lions that won a playoff game after all the blood, sweat, and tears Stafford gave that franchise.

• Like 1

I’m pumped for Detroit fans right now.

Detroit is an extremely likable team. Dan Quinn, the consummate football dude, Jared Goff great comeback story.

Ill be rooting for them here on out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Duluther said:

We get it, you’re a salty GB fan who’s pissy Detroit is no longer in the NFCN cellar. You and the other GB fans have been jumping Detroit at every chance in this thread.

One would think y’all would be happy after your win today. 

what? no we haven't. most GB fans are kinda rooting for Detroit. I openly am.

• Like 4

Just now, El Ramster said:

Rams will be back and better next year. Throw all the money at Chris Jones.. 

Just an absolute banger of a game. Boys showed heart. Goff was unreal that first half.. I can’t be mad…. 

The Rams waited too long to pressure him. Can't waste halves on terrible defensive scheming 

Hopefully this is Raheem's last game with us.

Not to take away from McVay being an idiot but the refs really screwed the Rams with that missed DPI on 3rd down... on a down where the Rams should have passed it short to guarantee a FG attempt if not enough YAC.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

We get it, you’re a salty GB fan who’s pissy Detroit is no longer in the NFCN cellar. You and the other GB fans have been jumping Detroit at every chance in this thread.

Absolutely pathetic trying to pretend that the Rams should have been bailed out there and then claiming the refs screwed them over.

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

Speaking for my own damn self, the Lions are actually my 2nd preferred choice to win it all of it’s not the Packers

• Like 2

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I’m pumped for Detroit fans right now.

Detroit is an extremely likable team. Dan Quinn, the consummate football dude, Jared Goff great comeback story.

Ill be rooting for them here on out. 

Oh my god dont you dare

• Like 2