NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I wonder if McVay would like those 3 timeouts and a minute left back from the 1h. Complete disaster class coaching job 

A disaster class coaching job is getting blown out by the 7th seed at home lol. Losing to a better team on the road by 1 point is a good coaching job in my opinion. People are criticizing McVay because he coached so damn well that they see everything he could have done to win it instead of everything he did to keep the Rams in the game.

2 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Pathetic the lions needed the refs to win this. Call it fairly and I could care less. Add the fact that Lions fans cheered for the injuries to Stafford and Higbie and yeah.. I’m livid lol I get not calling ticky tacky stuff but wow a lot of that was blatant. Not sure how all of that is a make of call to one bad false start call. Really wanted to root for Detroit in these playoffs.. now I hope they don’t sniff the playoffs for another 30 years 

Bro, no need to be salty. They beat us fair and square. You know I like and respect you, man. We didn't get it done. Refs stole points from them, and they stole points from us. That's how it goes.

• Like 4

Just now, NYRaider said:

Puka held and DPI on that final drive

They still have a hold of his jersey tbh. But we got away with calls too that's the way it works. We didn't execute in the red zone like we normally do that's the difference. 

4 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Pathetic the lions needed the refs to win this. Call it fairly and I could care less. Add the fact that Lions fans cheered for the injuries to Stafford and Higbie and yeah.. I’m livid lol I get not calling ticky tacky stuff but wow a lot of that was blatant. Not sure how all of that is a make of call to one bad false start call. Really wanted to root for Detroit in these playoffs.. now I hope they don’t sniff the playoffs for another 30 years 

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

They still have a hold of his jersey tbh. But we got away with calls too that's the way it works. We didn't execute in the red zone like we normally do that's the difference. 

Man there were 3 blatant DPIs missed that swayed this game. The NFL called in the fix

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

That's always been his biggest hang up and he should have grown out of it by now. No excuse to still be this poor at timeout management 7 seasons into your career.

It's always going to be one of his flaws. Just something you gotta accept.

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

That's how I felt as a Browns fan this year with the injuries we dealt with. But the whooping we received yesterday kind of tainted that lmao.

But yeah, you guys are in great shape for next year and beyond. Really until Stafford hangs 'em up or his play falls off.

Maybe after that point if we make a smart pick this year or next. 🙂

5 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

NoFlag.gif

• Like 2