NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

Stafford has a hell of a lot longer history of shrinking than Goff does bro

We have a direct comparison here for their respective Super Bowl runs with the Rams.

Now, IMO the talent level around Goff is superior to anything Stafford had in Detroit and may rival what he had here with us - so he can certainly lead y'all to playoff success.

But that direct comparison definitely favors Stafford.

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

We have a direct comparison here for their respective Super Bowl runs with the Rams.

Now, IMO the talent level around Goff is superior to anything Stafford had in Detroit and may rival what he had here with us - so he can certainly lead y'all to playoff success.

But that direct comparison definitely favors Stafford.

Stafford had some good offensive weapons in several of his years in Detroit. What he never had was a very good offensive line 

• Like 1

I don't know what's the narrative on this game.

But the only player seeking revenge sunday would be Goff for beeing thrown out of the Rams team. 

Stafford is not in revenge mode, he asked his way ouf of Detroit. 

Mcvay is not on revenge mode as his decision to trade Goff for Stafford was a success with a SB win. But i think he would be very annoy to lose against him.

Holmes is not seeking revenge as he was hired as a GM. 

No the only person who is on revenge mode is Goff.

He has a lot to prove on this game. And i think he has a lot of pressure to prove that he's not the same QB that played with Mcvay. 

That he's becoming a more mature QB capable of winning game when the team need him the most. 

That he's not making the same mistake than before. 

So we will see sunday....all eyes will be on him. 

Stafford is on a win win situation either he lose or win. I think he will still be loved by the detroit fans.

But Goff...if he lose, i think people in Detroit won't be so kind to him...

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Stafford had some good offensive weapons in several of his years in Detroit. What he never had was a very good offensive line 

Yea that's part of what I meant by the talent. Goff thrived when we had an elite offensive line and severely fell off when we didn't

Aside from the SB (which cannot be overlooked), Goff actually seems to play his best on big stages. However, I think this is a really bad matchup for Detroit. They will have a rocking home crowd, but I think they will need to win the turnover battle to also win the game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Aside from the SB (which cannot be overlooked), Goff actually seems to play his best on big stages. However, I think this is a really bad matchup for Detroit. They will have a rocking home crowd, but I think they will need to win the turnover battle to also win the game. 

LAR forces the third fewest turnovers in the league. 

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Who has the better run game? 
who has the better wr? 
who has the better qb? 
who has the better defender? 

im legit asking not being crazy. Can you answer for me? 

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Do you really think that has much relevance on this game? Turnovers is a very fluky stat and the Lions on the year were even and Rams -3 for turnover differential. That's not a big gap. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Who has the better run game? 
who has the better wr? 
who has the better qb? 
who has the better defender? 

im legit asking not being crazy. Can you answer for me? 

1. It is a wash I'd say. We have 2 good Rbs, you have 1 but the running games are good.

2. You have more good WRs

3. I'd say it's a wash here as well.

4. Hutchinson is the best defender across both teams, but the combo of Donald and Turner is really good.

This is a dope game, best game of the week IMO. Two amazing offenses and probably like a 34-31 game. I say Lions win but I say that with zeroooo confidence. Goff with the revenge arc.

Edited by Tank4Drake