NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

2 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Not in the head, so it doesn’t matter. 

It shouldn't matter either. People expecting 5'11 ft 200 pound safeties to form tackle 6'6 250+ pound TEs don't realize how hard it is to do that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, checkcola said:

The refs are bad, eventually every team gets screwed

100% true. Wrolstad's crew is very, very bad. Screwed us hardcore against the Steelers earlier in the year. They've been atrocious tonight (both ways). NFL needs to fix its officiating problem.

• Like 3

They could have called it but they've been letting contact go all game, would have been inconsistent to suddenly call that even they've let far worse go today.

I like the consistency... Either let them play or call it by the book but just do so consistently and tonight they've let them play pretty consistently.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Wow. This thread is soft if they think Sutton's tug had ANY impact on Nacua not catching that ball.

He is tugging him and preventing him from making a full leap on a ball that he was an inch or two too short to handle. That absolutely made a difference there. But yeah, typically that contact isn't enough to make a difference. This particular instance it did tho.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

i know for a damn FACT there's gonna be some controversial call yet in this game

All these non-calls are getting me nervous that there is going to be some kind of Grand Finale bad call that decides the game

• Like 2

Just now, rob_shadows said:

They could have called it but they've been letting contact no all game, would have been inconsistent to suddenly call that even they've let far worse go today.

I like the consistency... Either let them play or call it by the book but just do so consistently and tonight they've let them play pretty consistently.

i'm a fan of fewer flags in the playoffs myself

Just now, El Ramster said:

It wasn’t. Guy was gliding with him the whole way. But if you’re gonna call that, call the Puka one. That’s the bs. 

Word and yeah Hutch def beat Havenstein clean off the line and had him trailing but it was more him losing his feet reaching out for Stafford than Rob doing any holding causing him to go down.