AFC Wildcard Round: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this AFC Battle

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Aight bro sure. Find me another team drafting in our position on average for this long that stayed that competitive. The only comp is the Patriots and look what happened when Brady left. It’s the nature of the game.

Theres a bunch of teams that have consistently been drafting top 10 on and off for years and have as much to show for it as we do. Browns, Commanders, jaguars, jets, raiders, cardinals. Lions and Texans too although they are finally looking to be over the hump.

KC, GB, NE, Baltimore, Dallas, I'm sure there's a few more. 

Look I get what you're trying to say, but the fact is there's been talent in those later picks Pittsburgh just hasn't done good enough to scout it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

This forum needs to get over the Taylor Swift stuff. They're going to show her, get used to it. I'd rather there be shots of Swift than Jackson Mahomes.

There's a lot of time to fill in these games. 3 hours long, probably half an hour of action. Why wouldn't they talk about the most famous person there?

• Like 1

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Who are you saying has done it and succeeded? The Ravens? They have Lamar right now dude.

Who we got at 32nd overall.

We went through a complete roster rebuild with picks in the teens and 20's. 

The difference is, we actually hit on those picks while Pittsburgh didn't, apparently.