Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

4 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

He had a hell of a game, was really fast out there defensively. 

Yeah...I've been a critic because of perceived shortcomings in coverage. Cant say he's won a starting spot on next years squad....but I hope for more good play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BluePacker said:

He had a hell of a game, was really fast out there defensively. 

he couldn't keep up w/ Lamb in the slot unless he got hands on him

Lamb ate him up at least once (on a short 1st down), but then saw reps of Nixon neutralizing him with a jam

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Agree. Their FG kicker was money all year.

I remember thinking it was a real decision, but a 59 yarder isn’t a chip shot and giving the ball back to our offense close to midfield would also not have been wise. Turns out it was worth the shot but even that might not have made the difference. 

Dan Quinn had his Barry moment yesterday, he played with 6+ defensive backs on 48 of 54 snaps (according to Rex Ryan), the live broadcast even picked up on that, why was Dan playing such a light box, made the run game easy and the play action easy. 

To me it seems all DCs are dumb for some reason. 

Also bringing in anyone from the Dallas coaching tree e.g. Al Harris etc is a definite no-no for me, that is if we do move on from Barry....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I remember thinking it was a real decision, but a 59 yarder isn’t a chip shot and giving the ball back to our offense close to midfield would also not have been wise. Turns out it was worth the shot but even that might not have made the difference. 

Yeah, I was glad when they punted in that situation, but let's not forget he doinked the 43-yard XP.

• Like 1