2024 Titans HC Coaching Search

KingTitan

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Who do we think MacDonald would bring in for his OC?

he's been around the ravens so long it's hard to say. currently on the ravens staff, tee martin (QB coach...was wondering what tee was up to lol), george godsey (TEs) and willie taggart (RBs) all have playcalling experience but none of them inspire much confidence. i remember godsey was pretty hated by texans fans when he was OC under BOB.

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The narrative that Vrabel was fired because of the New England speech and losing to Houston. And Amy being emotional decision maker. 

Ignoring the countless evidence against him with the roster and resistance to embrace change. 

Firing Jon Robinson in season a day after getting torched by AJB is a really strange coincidence. No real reason to do it at that point in the season other than an emotional reaction.

Thats really the only example I have though.

All the Vrabel stuff is pure speculation.

18 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Firing Jon Robinson in season a day after getting torched by AJB is a really strange coincidence. No real reason to do it at that point in the season other than an emotional reaction.

Thats really the only example I have though.

All the Vrabel stuff is pure speculation.

I believe you were one of the loudest critics of Robinson. It might have been the icing on the cake but from the reports we heard, Robinson was not fitting into what Amy wanted and he was trying to be a singular voice.

I think there was more evidence pointing to why Robinson was let go. To think that game was the main reason, I think would be far fetched. 

The Vrabel stuff comes from multiple reports and trusted reporters. All released may not be accurate but it's close to the truth than not. 

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I believe you were one of the loudest critics of Robinson. It might have been the icing on the cake but from the reports we heard, Robinson was not fitting into what Amy wanted and he was trying to be a singular voice.

I think there was more evidence pointing to why Robinson was let go. To think that game was the main reason, I think would be far fetched. 

The Vrabel stuff comes from multiple reports and trusted reporters. All released may not be accurate but it's close to the truth than not. 

I also think it's a little naive to think people like AAS are drunkenly just making emotional decisions. In 2024, people like her have massive teams that are advising all the moves being made and thought about. It isn't just her sitting in a room pressing buttons to delete people.

• Like 2

Credit to the person I saw on twitter who said this. During the coaching interview process, just ask the coach if he was a part of the 2012 Washington [redacted] coaching staff.

Slowik was, therefore I’m all in on him being our next coach. I’m only half joking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Credit to the person I saw on twitter who said this. During the coaching interview process, just ask the coach if he was a part of the 2012 Washington [redacted] coaching staff.

Slowik was, therefore I’m all in on him being our next coach. I’m only half joking.

Raheen Morris, Jim Hasslet?  Lol 

But yeah that was a crazy staff. 

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Raheen Morris, Jim Hasslet?  Lol 

But yeah that was a crazy staff. 

With those guys it was post their first coaching job. Specially for Raheem Morris it was the beginning of his rehabilitation tour.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

It literally makes no sense. She just talked about having a young QB to build around with money and draft picks. 

So just screw Levis and risk it all to trade up. 

Nah son. 

Yea would be the most contradictory thing ever. Don't see it.

Edited by twotonebluenation

If you think Slowik is great and Caleb Williams will be a star. Sure. I’m not nearly as committed to Levis as you guys.

I’d rather build the core for a year and see what we have in Levis, but I’m not forcing him upon a coach.

• Like 1