2024 Titans HC Coaching Search

KingTitan

I'm at the point where I don't really care who it is, at this point I'll just sit and harshly judge based off whether or not they hire Munchak(or Callahan) to coach the o-line. I'm tired of watching turnstiles play in front of our QB. If anyone other than Mike Munchak or Bill Callahan are our OL coach next season I'm gonna be disappointed lol

• Like 2

Mike Macdonald is so intriguing to me. It’s an offensive league but how much value is potentially getting the defensive equivalent of Shanahan/McVay? I legit think he has that type of potential/impact as a defensive playcaller.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Mike Macdonald is so intriguing to me. It’s an offensive league but how much value is potentially getting the defensive equivalent of Shanahan/McVay? I legit think he has that type of potential/impact as a defensive playcaller.

Mike Macdonald as the HC and Liam Coen as the OC has become more and more intriguing to me.

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

He’s the only defensive HC I’d want. He knows what an actual elite defense looks like. Not that garbage Vrabel and his buddy Bowen put out there. Plus MacDonald has come up under both Harbaughs who are some of the best HCs in football the past 10-15 years. I have faith with who he has been around and how young he is, he knows what an offense should look like. If we’re going to hire a defensive minded HC, at least hire one who has coached a great defense. If Johnson isn’t happening, MacDonald is who I want. Bring him in and sign Queen and Madubuike.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Watching this game. 

The day of the dominate defenses are dead. 

Can you defense avoid giving up multiple TDs and can your offense score some points. 

It’s 10 to 10…. One TD in which came off a punt return. I’d say that’s pretty damn elite.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

19 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s 10 to 10…. One TD in which came off a punt return. I’d say that’s pretty damn elite.

My definition still relates elite to the Ravens and Titans of old.

These are great defenses tho. 

I think of the defenses that only allow 150 total  yards and 3 points lol 

So too much time to think and overthink. 

I don't know if I want a Shanahan tree offense. 

I don't want a coach so married to his scheme that we can only play one way. 

Don't want it too dependent on the running game. Too dependent on play action. Etc. 

Someone that just can design plays, know when to call said plays. That is the dream.