New OC Candidates - Workin towards Waldron (pg 18)

StLunatic88

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I don't think he is quite 6-1" 

We'll find out at the combine but there's a pic of him standing beside CJ Stroud at the 2022 Heisman ceremony and he doesn't look much shorter than CJ who is listed at 6'3...unless Caleb was wearing platform shoes or something which I wouldn't put past him 😂

Just now, topwop1 said:

We'll find out at the combine but there's a pic of him standing beside CJ Stroud at the 2022 Heisman ceremony and he doesn't look much shorter than CJ who is listed at 6'3...unless Caleb was wearing platform shoes or something which I wouldn't put past him 😂

I saw that photo...I also saw the other one from the different angle...the amount of analysis people were trying to do of it was hilarious hahaha...like you said we will find out come the combine but I just think watching him on film he is 6-0"...honestly doesn't make a ton of difference for me at this point. 

D.J Moore's college WR coach his last two years...Jordan Addison's WR coach his rookie year...ton of experience and another guy who was an assistant HC at the multiple stops at the college level...

Sign me up.

27 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

https://x.com/profootballtalk/status/1752335080129753462?s=46&t=SQdrLo9OvA4uiIQWb73aCg

Big fan of this move…Beatty is highly experienced and has a working relationship with DJ.

Pretty solid history. Honestly the DJ Moore connection isn’t a big deal to me - he’s already an established stud. We need to be able to get more out of the other guys. If he can turn Scott or Velus (ducks) into something of noteworthy value or can help a presumed high draft pick this year reach their potential then that’d be a massive get. There was very little development under Tolbert the past 2 seasons. Some of that is certainly on the player end, but I’m glad we didn’t stick with the status quo there. 

4 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Pretty solid history. Honestly the DJ Moore connection isn’t a big deal to me - he’s already an established stud. We need to be able to get more out of the other guys. If he can turn Scott or Velus (ducks) into something of noteworthy value or can help a presumed high draft pick this year reach their potential then that’d be a massive get. There was very little development under Tolbert the past 2 seasons. Some of that is certainly on the player end, but I’m glad we didn’t stick with the status quo there. 

TV gif. Denzel Washington, in a theater clip from the 2014 Tony Awards, cuts off a man in a suit with glasses who is speaking to him on the other side of an open door by casually slamming the door in the man's face without looking up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I think the important thing for me is he has been around elite talent at very different stages of their development...Percy Harvin in high school...Moore & Addison in college...Allen & Williams in the pros...with a WR room that is going to look very different and potentially young next season that is a really important thing.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Didn’t embed, but Thomas brown hired as passing game coordinator for bears.

Not gonna lie I'm oretty impressed by this offensive coaching staff that Flus has been able to assemble.  Where was this effort two years ago? Lol

Certainly doesn't feel to me as a coach on the hot seat 

Too many people, including myself, were convinced that if Eberflus was retained that he'd have a hard time hiring any good coaches to join his staff

Well that hasn't been the case

I think Caleb is the pick