New OC Candidates - Workin towards Waldron (pg 18)

StLunatic88

I postulated that fan and media honeymoon with Waldron would last until first regular season 3 and out.   

For some Bears fans it lasted just until first Seattle player publicly dissed him.  

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I postulated that fan and media honeymoon with Waldron would last until first regular season 3 and out.   

For some Bears fans it lasted just until first Seattle player publicly dissed him.  

I'm actually surprised it last that long. I'm not sure Bears fans would have been satisfied with any of the OC candidates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Yeah, when I saw that I started my list of potential OC/offensive HCs for 2025.  The 2024 season was nice while it lasted, but Waldron flaming out,  Eric Washington's disgusting behaviour and Jenkins' injury killed it for me. 

Damn, at least you got to enjoy the 2024 season for -4 days!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Yeah, when I saw that I started my list of potential OC/offensive HCs for 2025.  The 2024 season was nice while it lasted, but Waldron flaming out,  Eric Washington's disgusting behaviour and Jenkins' injury killed it for me. 

That's not funny.

10 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I’ll also add that given above the take that Waldron wants to play with 12 personnel is likely wrong.   You play the hands you are dealt.  

It is a good sign that he can adapt to circumstance.

You mean other teams don’t have Cole Kmet single blocking Danielle Hunter and Trent Taylor single blocking Rashan Gary? THE HELL YOU SAY! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

You mean other teams don’t have Cole Kmet single blocking Danielle Hunter and Trent Taylor single blocking Rashan Gary? THE HELL YOU SAY! 

Plus with Mooney leaving they will have to rely on Scott as a lead blocker on screens. That's almost 1/10th of a ton of fury running at you. Watch out GB!

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

hope she's good. 

That's the only thing that matters to me. Idc if we have all female staff or all male. Just quit sucking as a franchise. Lol

On 2/11/2024 at 10:39 AM, Madmike90 said:

If this video tells you anything it's that Colby Parkinson is coming to Chicago.

If the price is right, Noah Fant would make a ton of sense.

21 minutes ago, G08 said:

If the price is right, Noah Fant would make a ton of sense.

Brock Wright is a guy a like for that role, too. He's an RFA, but was undrafted. Detroit would be able to match any offer, as well.

Edited by chisoxguy7