Wild Card weekend GDT

Forge

1 minute ago, Herodreamer79 said:

the real winner in the Lions... 

got a red carpet path to the NFC Championship game

100%. I’d much rather be facing bucks or eagles than packers, but we are better than all the teams in the nfc, so every game “should” be a win. We’ll just see how the match ups play out. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Weird year for Jones. He's still got it, but also one of his worst seasons from a performance standing.

He doesn't have the greatest history against us either. He really didn't start lighting it up today until the second half. He was only like 12 / 35 in the first half today

True, when watching the Packers their rungame looks way more successful than it actually is, still, I'm a little concerned about the rundefense, even with Armstead back.

8 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

at least now i don't have to listen to 49ers fans living in mortal fear of... the freaking lams.

lol that was mindboggling.  

Overall they were a decent team, but they're a tough matchup. We won a close one in week 2 at full strength & lost a close one in week 18 at equal talent levels (backups vs backups) 

We should be able to beat any team in the NFC, but the Rams might have given us the toughest matchup. They're well coached. 

• Like 3

Good weekend of football.  Yeah, they were mostly lopsided games, but I generally liked the outcomes.  Too bad I'll miss the Steelers/Bills game.  2:30pm on a Monday/Workday is just not in the cards for me.  

• Like 1

Still gotta win our own games and the Packers are certainly better than their seed indicates, but the two teams I viewed as our biggest threats in the NFC were eliminated yesterday and the AFC team DeMeco took care of our second worst matchup from the AFC too. Don't care what happens in the Steelers-Bills game, but hoping Baker can end the Eagles season once and for all tonight

Steelers/Buffalo game is going to be interesting and possibly surprising. Only reason I mention, the weather is not ideal and Buffalo is not a rushing team. Unless Josh Allen is running more than not, I could possibly see an upset. Najee and Warren should have a big game. 

10 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Steelers/Buffalo game is going to be interesting and possibly surprising. Only reason I mention, the weather is not ideal and Buffalo is not a rushing team. Unless Josh Allen is running more than not, I could possibly see an upset. Najee and Warren should have a big game. 

I'd love to see a Steelers win but I doubt it as they got no QB and no T.J. Watt. 

6 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Overall they were a decent team, but they're a tough matchup. We won a close one in week 2 at full strength & lost a close one in week 18 at equal talent levels (backups vs backups) 

We should be able to beat any team in the NFC, but the Rams might have given us the toughest matchup. They're well coached. 

i dont take anything away from week 18. it was a pre-season game that meant nothing to anyone but McVay and his pettiness

he desperately wanted that victory, any victory against Shanahan and it lead to getting shown the f**k up by Jared Goff. 

Reap what you sow. 

Edited by Herodreamer79

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

I'd love to see a Steelers win but I doubt it as they got no QB and no T.J. Watt. 

gonna need a herculean effort from that defense and  Najee/Warren gonna have to go harder than they've ever known if the steelers are going to pull this off. 

maybe they'll get lucky and josh allen will have one of his 3 INT days  

27 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

gonna need a herculean effort from that defense and  Najee/Warren gonna have to go harder than they've ever known if the steelers are going to pull this off. 

maybe they'll get lucky and josh allen will have one of his 3 INT days  

I'd just have a defender go low on Josh Allen and hopefully he's done for day. Josh Allen's legs are the key to the Bills offense as if he had no mobility he'd just throw more int's & take sacks in the pocket. He's the most overrated QB in the NFL!

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

I'd just have a defender go low on Josh Allen and hopefully he's done for day. Josh Allen's legs are the key to the Bills offense as if he had no mobility he'd just throw more int's & take sacks in the pocket. He's the most overrated QB in the NFL!

There's so much wrong with this post it's pretty incredible 

• Like 8