Best fan bases in the NFL?

SpanosPayYourRent

Do your fans put each other through tables and are weekly features on Bar Stool Sports?

Would you light yourself on fire to bring recongnition to the team? 

How about brace a foot of snow to watch a slop fest against the Colts?

Would your fans write Brady’s name on a dong and throw it on the field, not once, but twice?

The Bills Mafia runs deep. The Bills mafia brought a flag to the Olympics, and to Afghanistan.

The Bills Mafia roots for the crappiest team in all of New York(;))

We May not always win the game (hardly ever really) but we’ve never lost a damn party. 

34 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Do your fans put each other through tables and are weekly features on Bar Stool Sports?

Would your fans write Brady’s name on a dong and throw it on the field, not once, but twice?

The Bills Mafia runs deep. The Bills mafia brought a flag to the Olympics, and to Afghanistan.

We May not always win the game (hardly ever really) but we’ve never lost a damn party. 

Buff has 4 second place finishes. The Jets are the crappiest. ....spell check doesn' recognize -crappiest- as a word. I hate spell check

35 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Craziest fan base for sure, but kinda on the small side.

Torontonians probably wouldn't be considered part of the Bills Mafia (or at least the crazy part), yet they fill up about 30% of the stadium.

11 minutes ago, areksoo said:

Craziest fan base for sure, but kinda on the small side.

Torontonians probably wouldn't be considered part of the Bills Mafia (or at least the crazy part), yet they fill up about 30% of the stadium.

Bills Mafia is world wide my dude, Buffalo, Canada, Texas, Iceland, idc. We love anyone that   supports us.

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I don’t take this topic seriously. But nooooooooo. No they don’t. Some teams home games might as well be road games. And I live in Florida. It’s amazing how all these Jaguars fans suddenly popped up. Flashbacks of how many Bucs fans came out of nowhere in 02

WHy is this not taken seriously 

14 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Bills Mafia is world wide my dude, Buffalo, Canada, Texas, Iceland, idc. We love anyone that   supports us.

But the crazy is localized in Buffalo.

I witnessed it first hand many times as a Canadian who's seen many games in Buffalo.  

Archived