Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

This quote is hilarious.

"It's a messed up feeling," Cowboys wide receiver and returner KaVontae Turpin said Monday. "Everybody around here is frustrated because we weren't supposed to lose, but that's just the National Football League. Green Bay came in hot and spicy and they just stayed with it. We couldn't stop them.'' 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Where do I sign up to get Preston, Z, Gary, Mercilus, All-Pro Campbell, healthy Ja, healthy Stokes, Rasul, good Amos and Savage back? 

**** we blew it in '21. 

I am convinced that Bakhtiari blowing out his knee cost us 2 championships.  BUT I can't prove it.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am convinced that Bakhtiari blowing out his knee cost us 2 championships.  BUT I can't prove it.  

I have been led to believe in another thread that it doesn't matter where the dead cap/cap space is.  could be on IR, could be on another team.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I have been led to believe in another thread that it doesn't matter where the dead cap/cap space is.  could be on IR, could be on another team.  

If only the league felt this way.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

But the difference about my claim is that I admit that it is purely a belief, and if anyone disagrees, that is fine.  

Things happen for a reason. If we won another the Championship that year, it would have been Love who was traded. Then we would miss out on the five he's going to win, and the continuous cycle of Hall of Fame quarterbacks would have been broken.

The first one comes in 4 short weeks and 5 days.