Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

(7) Green Bay Packers @ (1) San Francisco 49ers whom play in Santa Clara.

Levis Stadium

Probably nice weather.

LaFleur vs Shanahan.

Hard to say Green Bay can’t win, so winter is hereby on hold until further notice. 

12 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Time to expose Brock Turdy for the fraud he is IMO. If not, Joe Barry getting fired. As a fan, we still can't lose either way!

You gotta send an extra rusher on every play 

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

You gotta send an extra rusher on every play 

When Barry sent the house on that 4th down and Dak threw it up to nobody, I almost schit my pants. I didn’t know Barry had that in his bag. I want an extra rusher all day. Purdy will throw INTs, and possibly quiet quit/fake an injury. 

Edited by Isherwood
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m going to not think about the Kyle Shannahan vs Joe Barry ‘chess match’  . It just isn’t helpful .

Oddly enough Barry actually had his number the last time we played, granted that was against Garropolo and not Purdy and they didn't have McAffree back then, but still he did pretty well against them considering.

The usual chess match has been LaFleur's offense vs Bosa and company as well as the special teams.

Granted Rodgers may have had something to do with that as he and old Mike McCarthy always were and still are snakebit by that team.  Time to see if Love can change that.  Still though, as good as LaFleur has been on this run, SF is a huge King Kong gorilla he has yet to get off his back.

4 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Oddly enough Barry actually had his number the last time we played, granted that was against Garropolo and not Purdy and they didn't have McAffree back then, but still he did pretty well against them considering.

The usual chess match has been LaFleur's offense vs Bosa and company as well as the special teams.

Granted Rodgers may have had something to do with that as he and old Mike McCarthy always were and still are snakebit by that team.  Time to see if Love can change that.  Still though, as good as LaFleur has been on this run, SF is a huge King Kong gorilla he has yet to get off his back.

You ain’t wrong. If there’s an offense he should know the most it’s this one. Who knows? Maybe they get pressure and force some TOs 

Only way is if a boneheaded mistake by the Niners happens early.

An early mistake or short drive on our part early and it’s game over.

We’re not coming back from a 10 point deficit. Not against that defense.