Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

The closer this game gets the more I can’t even fathom our defense slowing them down. And it’ll be in such an obvious way too. Death by a thousand 7 yard gains against the nickel with 2 down lineman and soft zone coverage.

5 hours ago, R T said:

Weren't you one of the people hoping the Packers would lose to Chicago so they wouldn't have to play the Cowboys? 

I said our chances of beating the Cowboys was going to be a challenge.  I'm happy I was wrong!  Tonight's game will be another.  IMO the 9ers are better than Dallas so we will have to perform even better to keep this magical season going.  *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

Just now, packerstk7 said:

The closer this game gets the more I can’t even fathom our defense slowing them down. And it’ll be in such an obvious way too. Death by a thousand 7 yard gains against the nickel with 2 down lineman and soft zone coverage.

Not gonna happen! Think last playoff game, not the previous several prior to that. 

3 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I remember when the Pettine days would occasionally roll out a 3-3-5 formation on Defense, with the likes of Owen Burks taking on an OLB role. We might be seeing a similar look with Walker on OLB today.

We should also be seeing Oren Burks today. 

2 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Texans just tried to run the motion fake left, fake to hb right, te middle screen that jordan love ran to perfection just a few weeks back

The Texans got destroyed today.  IMO The Ravens are gonna be tough to beat whoever comes out of the NFC.

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

The Texans got destroyed today.  IMO The Ravens are gonna be tough to beat whoever comes out of the NFC.

Yeah...they're a solid team.....and if Andrews comes back fully healthy? Nasty. They could just be nasty.

I love their defensive intensity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Kind of want to play defense first tonight, see what Barry has in store stopping them. 

We're getting the ball first either way I think.  49ers said they will defer and I suspect Lafleur will take the ball if he wins the toss. 

5 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Just peeked into 49ers Forum.

They were extremely worried about rain. 

9ers are built just fine for the rain. I definitely expect them to ground and pound until we prove we can stop it.