Divisional Round: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions Sunday 3pm ET NBC

Louis Friend

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

They’ve used Rodriguez at FB and it’s worked well. Cabinda is useless. 

I'm not going to trust someone with less than a year of experience over someone who's position it is. 

All that being said, Cabinda probably plays like 10 plays on offense anyways, it's not a big deal.

6 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Well if they are keeping Cabinda tied on roster they have to be a smidge worried about LaPorta making it through games  if he starts. No other reason for Cabinda to waste space 

Cabinda has been wasting space for years. He’s the Nevin Lawson of this coaching staff. 

3 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

GB gonna pull off this shocker?

The only reason I’d rather play gb right now is because home field. Outside of that, I’m not sure I want to face them. They’re hot right now.

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

We couldn't hold up our end of the bargain. Made young team mistakes and our kicker continues to struggle.

GO get them tomorrow Lions! I'll be rooting for you guys! 

You should be very proud of your team. They were within 2 minutes of taking out two of the best teams out of the playoffs. League isn’t ready for the North to run this ****. 😎

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

You should be very proud of your team. They were within 2 minutes of taking out two of the best teams out of the playoffs. League isn’t ready for the North to run this ****. 😎

I think this was my favorite Packer team. The North is going to be a beast next year. We're coming for you guys next year, but this year, get it done. 

League better be ready because the North is taking over next year. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I think this was my favorite Packer team. The North is going to be a beast next year. We're coming for your guys next year, but this year, get it done. 

League better be ready because the North is taking over next year. 

The NFC North could be a real Battle Royal next year.  The Lions and the Packers are poised to field very good teams.  The Bears could be much improved given the amount of draft capital they have in the 2024 draft to go with the very solid 2023 draft that they had.

Edited by Just Want A Title
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

The NFC North could be a real Battle Royal next year.  The Lions and the Packers are poised to field very good teams.  The Bears could be much improved given the amount of draft capital they have in the 2024 draft to go with the very solid 2023 draft that they had.

I think the Vikings are only a quarterback away from being pretty good as well.

Gameday, get it done Detroit! 

• Like 1

Man I’m ready for this!! Last home game of the season. I hope Ford Field is rocking!! 😎

Dan Campbell was hired exactly 3 years ago yesterday and today they are playing to be in the NFC Championship! Talk about biting some ******* kneecaps! 😤

Lets Go Lions 🦁

• Like 2

As a Packer fan to the Lions fans today....I'll be rooting for you the rest of way. Let's show them what the NFC North is all about. The noise level readings last week in your stadium were off the charts and I loved that. Should be another great crowd again today.

I honestly believe our division is going to be one of, if not the best division in football for the next couple of years. We're all chasing you at the moment but the future looks bright for all the teams. The Bears have a lot of solid pieces in place and two very high draft picks and they have cap space to acquire more players.  The Vikings if they get Cousins back and learn how to run the ball are going to be solid also. The Packers, well we're young but talented on offense and need a few more pieces on defense (along with maybe a new defensive coordinator) and a new kicker.

Who knows, maybe the national media will even figure out how talented this division is becoming and cover us more often and show more of our games as the game of the week.

Best of luck today!

• Like 3