2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Hard to replace an entire OL - I don't think it's very hard to find a punter who doesn't entirely suck and force you into horrible decisions because he cannot physically kick a football.

I thought it'd be obvious I was referring to all the injuries to the defense, not just the punter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Because his defense ish the bed and he was forced to everything without much help. Everyone let Josh down. offense, defense and St and still only lost by 3. Everyone let the brother down. 

Always the case in the playoffs. Always.

snap and the hold on the FG at the end wasn't good. How much is that responsible for how the kick went?

It appears that the ball is leaning forward on the hold , but will that alone cause the push to be that bad?

17 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Well that is an awful take.

So saying the guy who had a higher completion percentage and better passer rating while having less skill position talent around him (remember the Andrews injury here) was a better passer this year is an "awful take"?

1 minute ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I hate to even call those people fans. 

It’s not hard to not be an awful human but so many lose sight of this when their teams loses. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

So saying the guy who had a higher completion percentage and better passer rating while having less skill position talent around him (remember the Andrews injury here) was a better passer this year is an "awful take"?

No the idea that he was better with less talent is just not true. Andrews played a good portion of this year you can't just say he got hurt and count him out. The Ravens WR core has been very solid with OBJ and Flowers looking quite good and while they have had to rotate RB's due to injuries they have continued to be effective on the ground. They have a very good OL and their D is one of if not the best in the game.

Meanwhile Allen is playing with Diggs who fell off a cliff in the second half of the year and a frankly extremely mediocre WR core behind him. Their D is beat to ****, and their offense replaced their OC midway through the year. Allen was not perfect this year by any means and he needs to cut down on the turnovers at some point, but what he did this season was extremely impressive. I see very little evidence that Lamar did more with less, if anything it is pretty clearly the other way around.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Meanwhile Allen is playing with Diggs who fell off a cliff in the second half of the year and a frankly extremely mediocre WR core behind him.

Now all of a sudden lamar has a good wr core and allen is somehow medicore? that whole win streak they went on all that was mention was the help he had, had a top 5 o line, diggs who didn't fall of a cliff it was only a couple weeks ago he was cooking ramsey who's still one of the best corners in the league, Cooks, Kincaid, Knox, Shakir, Davis are all solid weapons,  And he had a good defense. Lamar has very clearly dealt with less his entire career only thing he has over allen this season is a better defense. 

Edited by Nobellythrower

4 minutes ago, Nobellythrower said:

Now all of a sudden lamar has a good wr core and allen is somehow medicore? that whole win streak they went on all that was mention was the help he had, had a top 5 o line, diggs who didn't fall of a cliff it was only a couple weeks ago he was cooking ramsey who's still one of the best corners in the league, Cooks, Kincaid, Knox, Shakir, Davis are all solid weapons,  And he had a good defense. Lamar has very clearly dealt with less his entire career only thing he has over allen this season is a better defense. 

Ya lost me with saying Knox and Davis are solid options lol.  

O line played their ***** off this year. Diggs has been booty since like October. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ya lost me with saying Knox and Davis are solid options lol.  

O line played their ***** off this year. Diggs has been booty since like October. 

What is the main issue with Diggs’ performance? Is it injury related, bad luck, personal issues, game plan related, etc?