AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not a single poster here is saying Stroud is playing bad, but the Texans offense has 3 points largely off of fluke plays but everyone's saying Lamar is playing awful while the Ravens offense has 10 points.

I don't get it.

I said both are bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Nico such a beast. Him and Tank Dell to the moon next year. 

Stroud is playing lights out even without Dell. The guy is a true monster. 

Dell was  superb indeed.  Imagine if they add someone else in the draft?

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not a single poster here is saying Stroud is playing bad, but the Texans offense has 3 points largely off of fluke plays but everyone's saying Lamar is playing awful while the Ravens offense has 10 points.

I don't get it.

Ravens have the #1 D in the league by a landslide and Stroud has consistently moved the ball. 

Lamar is the NFL MVP, facing a defense that doesn’t have a lot of talent (but well coached) and is looking like a deer in headlights, lost and confused. I’ve always questioned Lamar’s football IQ when he faces top defensive coaches. Stroud is smart as hell. 

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

even if he wins ugly, at this time of year it's a win  and stay alive. It shouldn't be all on the QB but there is always going to be a fair amount of credit/blame on the QB. 

Burrow and Mahomes - those are the 2 legit QB's in this league in the playoffs, the rest we will find out over the next few years

Agreed. Everything’s amped up, guys might have a 225-2-1 game, which doesn’t look good, but if they’re playing well in spurts and do enough to win the game - who’s to complain? Not every game is 375-3-0, and that’s cool. 

10 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Bad Special Teams tackling is one of those things that will never not draw my ire.

Like...it's not complicated.  Just do your ******* job.

idk.  Latent rage about being relegated to defensive duties and special teams maybe.  But like...just ******* don't do that.

It’s so bad on my middle school team we might as well just onside kick it every time. This year I had this soccer player who could boom it and then go make his own tackle. He didn’t get a lot of help. 

Absolute sweetheart in life but a monster on the field. I love that kid. 

• Like 1