AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

2019 Ravens:

• #1 Seed
  • Highly regarded as the best team in the NFL
  • Lamar winning MVP
  • Amazing defense
  • Facing an AFCS team that is hot at the right time

2023 Ravens:

• #1 Seed
  • Highly regarded as the best team in the NFL
  • Lamar winning MVP
  • Amazing defense
  • Facing an AFCS team that is hot at the right time

Haha. ****.

Take lamar out and it sounds like the 06 Ravens vs indy lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Damn, the Titans-Ravens beef runs that deep?

I don’t think it does. You’ll never ever hear me say go Niners. But it’s so easy to cheer for the Texans. Very likable team! They have a man of god leading them.. I was however cheering for the Seahawks when they faced against NO 😂 7-9 gang with the beastquake. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

For the first time in 20 years... I don't hate you.

You can never hate me. I’m like that person you can never stay mad at. You can look at me weird but never question my intentions. They’re always good 😊 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You can never hate me. I’m like that person you can never stay mad at. You can look at me weird but never question my intentions. They’re always good 😊 

Yeah, you're right.

Hard to believe we've known each other for nearly two decades...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That's better.

Haha 

For real though, you guys got an absolute BALLER in Stroud. He's going to be elite for a long, long time. I really like Collins too, guy is an animal.

It makes me sick. 

Edited by renndawg37
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

Don't get me wrong. I hate the Texans. I just hate the Ravens even more. lol 

Amen brother.. Stomp them out! Kill the boy CJ stroud and become the man.. 

Cj stroud motivating the boys!! 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2LIiI7O81H/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==

and this is Lamar motivating his. 

topic_824170.thumb.gif.ac583a52fcb2dcdf0

9HMmZh.gif

tumblr_odwyuhuW4Q1tb8iyko1_500.gif

To battle..

tumblr_ole66vHACg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Not arrogant enough to overlook the Texans as a legitimate threat, but the Texans had the benefit of catching the Browns a little off guard. They were viewed as a good team, not a legit contender. With the home game probably 60% of people had the “dangerous” Browns team winning that game. That clearly gave the Texans a chip. Which is the easiest form or motivation. While simultaneously the Browns didn’t look like they were truly expecting that sort of fight and determination out of the Texans. That cat is now absolutely out of the bag considering the blowout win.

The Ravens similarly are coming off rest. But the biggest weakness to this team is an opponent being able to impose its will through physicality, like the Rams did weeks back. The Jags defense also did a great job of being physical at the LOS. This is what the Texans will need to do, out physical the Ravens on both sides. Do it on one side alone and they’ve still found ways to win.

I don’t see the Texans run game being capable of doing that to our defense nor their defense imposing its will on our offense. So the game will fall entirely on Stroud to spearhead the offense against what looks like a historic level defense that could be the most healthy it’s been all season long.

Then you’ve got Lamar playing great game managing football, while making game changing plays when needed, and with the best playoff receiving core he’s had? With the potential to get a healthy Mark Andrews back for this game? Say less.

Respectfully to the Texans and any given Sunday, but 37-16, Ravens win. Defense continues its historic path. Lamar balls out. Train continues to chug along.

That said, Stroud has yet to blink regardless of the moment… so him mounting a crazy comeback down 20 in the 4th is something I absolutely would not be shocked to behold. He’s the real deal.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 5:35 PM, Kmart128 said:

Think Texans may pull off an upset... feel like 2 weeks is a long time to take off and the Ravens will suffer with rustiness lile so many teams before them

Especially with the win against the Browns. The morale is probably insane for Houston right now.

3 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Not arrogant enough to overlook the Texans as a legitimate threat, but the Texans had the benefit of catching the Browns a little off guard. They were viewed as a good team, not a legit contender. With the home game probably 60% of people had the “dangerous” Browns team winning that game. That clearly gave the Texans a chip. Which is the easiest form or motivation. While simultaneously the Browns didn’t look like they were truly expecting that sort of fight and determination out of the Texans. That cat is now absolutely out of the bag considering the blowout win.

The Ravens similarly are coming off rest. But the biggest weakness to this team is an opponent being able to impose its will through physicality, like the Rams did weeks back. The Jags defense also did a great job of being physical at the LOS. This is what the Texans will need to do, out physical the Ravens on both sides. Do it on one side alone and they’ve still found ways to win.

I don’t see the Texans run game being capable of doing that to our defense nor their defense imposing its will on our offense. So the game will fall entirely on Stroud to spearhead the offense against what looks like a historic level defense that could be the most healthy it’s been all season long.

Then you’ve got Lamar playing great game managing football, while making game changing plays when needed, and with the best playoff receiving core he’s had? With the potential to get a healthy Mark Andrews back for this game? Say less.

Respectfully to the Texans and any given Sunday, but 37-16, Ravens win. Defense continues its historic path. Lamar balls out. Train continues to chug along.

That said, Stroud has yet to blink regardless of the moment… so him mounting a crazy comeback down 20 in the 4th is something I absolutely would not be shocked to behold. He’s the real deal.

Loved the Rams compliment made me feel some type of way. 

bailamo.gif

9901f950d627e99b77ff7f96ba3b2b9b.gif

that’s how I like my bread buttered. 

btw has @Ray Reed been released yet! 

Free Ray ray! I blame the system. He’s a good man. 

EVYiLKDXkAAZJje.jpg:large

• Like 1