Conference Championships

Leader

I knew going into today that the only thing that would make me feel better about the SF loss was one of the other fanbases feeling even worse than us. I am sorry for Bills fans, but they have effectively filled that void.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I don't think 3 more years are gonna fix Carlson

They shouldn't, and like I said only one who should be pounded to the crucifix is Josh Allen Prescott, the guy is a hard headed try dumb throws idiot in the same manner as Dak.  Bills have paid him too much money and they're going to regret 

Yeah, bEcaUse pLaYers NEVER ImPrOve aFtEr ThEir rOoKie SeAsOns.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Can't believe the NFCCG will feature Purdy and Goff. Maybe MacReady is right about QBs? Get a cheap, mediocre one and build a steel machine around him. 

We almost got here. Came real close. If we'd executed just a few more plays on offense.....we'd have made it near impossible for our defense to give it back. Didnt happen. Oh well.

Glass half full:  Baker's INT takes the shine off Jordan's....and Bass's wide right does the same for Carlson.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Can't believe the NFCCG will feature Purdy and Goff. Maybe MacReady is right about QBs? Get a cheap, mediocre one and build a steel machine around him. 

The AFC is the opposite though and I would say either team will be favored over either NFC team, despite Chiefs struggles this year.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Purdy was an MVP caliber player this year. Goff wasn't far behind. 

They were not mediocre QBs this season. 

For a variety of reasons, but the reality is they played really well.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Goff counts $30M against the Lions cap this year. Right in line with Lamar Jackson for 2023.

Edited by Striker

I think it is fun to root for the Lions and Goff.

Like, how many times has a big trade paid off in SB wins for each team within 2-3 years?

It's a cool story.  And if I'm being fair, the Lions are an easy team to root for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Like, how many times has a big trade paid off in SB wins for each team within 2-3 years?

It's a cool story.  And if I'm being fair, the Lions are an easy team to root for.

100%. I don't hate them like I do the Vikings, nor do I think they are delusional and stuck on past glory like the Bears. Kinda rooting for them to win it all, get that monkey off their back, and then provide some good games against the Packers for the next decade. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I think it would be hilarious if the Lions somehow won the Super Bowl, leaving Vikings fans alone in their misery in the North.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

100%. I don't hate them like I do the Vikings, nor do I think they are delusional and stuck on past glory like the Bears. Kinda rooting for them to win it all, get that monkey off their back, and then provide some good games against the Packers for the next decade. 

I'd like them to take out SF at least....and would most certainly like BLT to end KC's season.