Conference Championships

Leader

It just seems to me like there's a pernicious urge to conflate "the city on the scoreboard" with "the actual players on that team." Like Green Bay's homefield advantage over the Chargers was not "Green Bay had fewer guys from California" it was more "Green Bay practices on the same sort of grass they play on so they pretty much always have the right length fo cleats picked out."

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Dolphins need to pursue Cousins, Tua ain't it.

Nope. Miami's the one thats supposed to have the dangerous passing attack....but it's KC thats completing all the passes.

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nope. Miami's the one thats supposed to have the dangerous passing attack....but it's KC thats completing all the passes.

Miami looks like a warm city team playing in the cold. KC looks like a team that Andy Reid coaches in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

I think the Dolphins offensive struggles are more due to "it's very hard to make sharp cuts on natural grass in January" and their primary being built around a bunch of guys with exceptional burst and CoD skills, which are mitigated less by the temperature and more by NorthBridge Bermudagrass wanting to be dormant this time of year,.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Tua looks brutal 

Dude probably can't even feel his fingers.  Nah man this is all about the conditions.  10 below is just brutal.  I wouldn't take anything away from Tua because of this game.  

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I’d kill to see a 20 points in 4 minutes absurd comeback win right now. So damn boring. Both games today. Boring.

Total suckage.  Look at that jackwagon 10 below let's take off our shirt so macho.  Idiot.  Didn't expect Houston to absolutely shred the Browns D like that.  Of course 2 back to back pick 6's didn't help either.  Well we are up next.  They moved the Buffalo game to Monday which totally sucks.  Was looking foward to a snow game.  Oh and screw the NFL for this Peacock BS.  I hope it blows up on them but it won't.  Money grubbing bastards. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If that happens once, ok. That happens. 

If Tua can't adjust, that's a legitimate criticism of him.

Come on Incog.  This is one of the coldest games in NFL history.  I'm giving him a pass.  Mahommes didn't sling it all that well either.