Conference Championships

Leader

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Im not really sure what happens . I think Detroit can block SF up front, which makes them vulnerable. I don’t trust Goff though 

SF's pass rush has been rough all season. DET should be able to block them.

Plus DET can get pressure up the middle and with just their 4, which is the best way to get to Purdy.

I still think SF will win because they're both lucky and good (and mostly healthy). But this SF team is probably a tier below the one's we've seen in the past.

Just now, Striker said:

SF's pass rush has been rough all season. DET should be able to block them.

Plus DET can get pressure up the middle and with just their 4, which is the best way to get to Purdy.

I still think SF will win because they're both lucky and good (and mostly healthy). But this SF team is probably a tier below the one's we've seen in the past.

SF won't win because of the Kirk Cousins Curse. It's already claimed us (again).

59 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Booyah, the trash from Tampa Bay has been taken out!

Thank God as we shall have exciting conference championship games next week now

More entertaining  match-up for sure but I'm conflicted.  As much as I hate the 49er's I'd be just as upset if Detroit can do what we've been trying to do since 2012, and that's knocking off SF in the playoffs. I'd be okay if they made it to the SB over any other team but the 9ers.