Conference Championships

Leader

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Literally going to be 2 weeks straight of this ****.

The issue isn't the travel from Tokyo to Vegas. It's the trip then from Vegas to Melbourne where she has to perform 5 days after the SB (she wouldn't arrive until the Wednesday morning)

The time you gain going back to Vegas, you lose double that coming to Australia.

Just now, OzPackfan said:

Literally going to be 2 weeks straight of this ****.

The issue isn't the travel from Tokyo to Vegas. It's the trip then from Vegas to Melbourne where she has to perform 5 days after the SB (she wouldn't arrive until the Wednesday morning)

The time you gain going back to Vegas, you lose double that coming to Australia.

thinking-math-numbers-yjjhch9c4mgx5ez6.g

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I've never watched it. Does it expose what I already know about Mahomes? lol

100%. They just come off as superficial people. There is always an entourage at his house and so fourth. I will never take away how great of a football player he is, but something just bothered me about him as a dude. Even how he went about watching him win the MVP at his house on the couch. Just kind of looking at his phone. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

What’s up with rooting for the lions? I hate the 49ers like everyone but can’t bring myself to root for Detroit and Campbell

The 49ers having the chance of winning another SB this year puts them up further on the Packers.

Also, the possibility of the Vikings being the only team in the NFC North without a Super Bowl win would be hilarious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea I hope SF wrecks them.

Haven't met too many Detroit fans I dont like TBH. Now if they go on a run of owning us my tune will change, but for this moment. Just happy for their fan base, and Goff seems like a legit good dude. I am tired of the 9'ers and Chiefs. I like the story of a Detroit Super Bowl birth.