2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

I think we really need to look at bringing in someone who can spell Jordan Davis at NT every now and then, though I am glad to see him apparently slimming down and being in better shape. Curious to see what he weighs in at this year.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I think we really need to look at bringing in someone who can spell Jordan Davis at NT every now and then, though I am glad to see him apparently slimming down and being in better shape. Curious to see what he weighs in at this year.

330-340 would be a victory

that guy at 330-340 might realize his potential

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I don't really care what he weighs, as long as his stamina improves. Tired of this dude gassing out at halftime.

Not sure we're going to do much better than Mustipher as a backup NT at this point. Hopefully JD stays healthy.

Posted (edited)

I know we all assume Bradberry is a June 1st cut candidate but I can't fault him for not being at OTA's if that's the case and both He and the team are aware of it? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What's the positive of cutting him June 1 again?

June 1st saves you about 10 mil whether you cut or trade him, lower overall if it’s a trade.

18 hours ago, Danger said:

They absolutely could use an upgrade at backup NT.  Mustipher ain't it.

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

June 1st saves you about 10 mil whether you cut or trade him, lower overall if it’s a trade.

And keeps him out the building and gives those 1st and 2nd team reps to the young guys that matter and can use all they can get.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 11:55 PM, Wentz you dog you said:

What's the positive of cutting him June 1 again?

Mostly, saving $21M in 2026, but losing $3M in cap space next year. Netting $18M overall, but the year doesn't matter, because you know Howie can just utilize money from any year he really wants to.