2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

55 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Let's not get carried away with that sentiment. Had the Bears not been asking an absurd price via trade, the market wouldn't of dried up. 

There were no other options. I guess if it was Eagles with Hurts (no shot) or Steelers with Wilson (possible shot) that "technically" was looking out for him but, not really. 

I'm fairly sure it is all about Wilson's shelf life and not having to possibly face him if he pans out.

Best for both sides.

Question for the cap guys in here. I'm like 99% sure the number every Philly reporter is reporting is false that we have 39 million left cause of Huff CJGJ white Parker baun etc aren't accounted for yet. 

If this correct how much money do you think we got left roughly? 20-25? Less? 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

8 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Question for the cap guys in here. I'm like 99% sure the number every Philly reporter is reporting is false that we have 39 million left cause of Huff CJGJ white Parker baun etc aren't accounted for yet. 

If this correct how much money do you think we got left roughly? 20-25? Less? 

The boring answer is it depends how their deals are structured.  I'd guess they have roughly 25 mil left.

• Like 1

I feel like Howie has something cooking. Nothing to do with the Reddick stuff. Feel like CB is going to be addressed in a big way outside of the draft. I don't think he's going to roll with that much youth/uncertainty at CB going into a SB-contending season. Just a gut feeling.

I like howie, and he’s very creative. But lurie is the reason the eagles can mess with the cap. He’s the one making it rain so howie can just pay all these guys cash up front and be flexible with when and where guarantees come in, the bonuses

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I like howie, and he’s very creative. But lurie is the reason the eagles can mess with the cap. He’s the one making it rain so howie can just pay all these guys cash up front and be flexible with when and where guarantees come in, the bonuses

Why wouldn't he after 2017? Let's be real. Jeffrey was a ticky tack holding call away from winning 2 SB in 5 years allowing this type of approach by Howie.

How many $100's of Millions would he acquire with a 2nd SB Championship in Clothing, Merchandise and Advertising sales "if" it occured again? Has we won in 22'? Possibly win in 2024'?

Lurie has a Manipulative Genius GM at his disposal who I'm sure has been given Jeffrey a detailed calculated risk/benefits plan of said approach over X-amount of years.

Something I'm 100% positive Jerry Jones would of taken in hindsight a decade ago had Howie been his GM, not Jerry himself messing things up.

It's only gotten worse with those All In Bucs/Rams teams winning SB's as well over during that same 5 year stretch too.

43 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Yeah this definitely confirms they’re trading him

If chase young can 13 million guaranteed haason can get a second rounder

Edited by ninjapirate