2023 NFC Championship: 3) Detroit Lions @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC?

• Detroit Lions
    • San Francisco 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 11:40 PM

Just now, lavar703 said:

That was Ron Rivera level decision-making 

He makes it and he's Mr. Killer Instinct, the Alpha, Mamba Mentality. I prefer the coaches who aren't scared to make the unpopular decision if the context calls for it.  If Campbell can't adjust then that's to his detriment.

5 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Detroit ain’t ready yet, don’t worry Detroit, you’ll get em next year 

Tbh, maybe...but idk how big their "window" really is.  They kind of live and die by a tremendous OLine, and that doesn't tend to be super sustainable long-term.  Especially since a few of the guys are a little bit on the older side already.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Goff is literally the only reason this is close. The receivers and coaching have lacked today. 

They need a real #2 WR, JWill is a 3.. that and some help at DB, Detroit will be fine

• Like 2

The difference too is coaching. Dan Campbell isn’t there yet plus he does gamble a lot. He has to learn when it’s smart to go for it and when it’s not smart. It’s going to be interesting to see how this Lions team will look when Ben Johnson leaves. I also think he covered up a lot of flaws similar to what the Steichen did for Sirriani of the Eagles.

• Like 2

Just now, nagahide13 said:

Somehow the most triggered person in the room?

I am very triggered not having a horse in this race yes

You got me 45 year old man still using forums when better forms of social media exist, user.

Man, I’m as aggressive as anyone typically, but you have to take the fg there. I know it’s not a gimme being a 47-48 yarder whatever it was. But your team was friggin reeling and thing the game there after all that transpired would’ve been huge. One of those where you have to have the feel of the game.