Conference Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Detroit Lions

Dear 49ers: 

I said some things I'm not proud of when you were down by a lot and playing like crap. 

Know that I'm sorry, but it's also your fault or something

• Like 7

Just now, Forge said:

Dear 49ers: 

I said some things I'm not proud of when you were down by a lot and playing like crap. 

Know that I'm sorry, but it's also your fault or something

I do wish the team had a more dominant swagger on their way to Vegas, but I'll take it :)

Just now, LionArkie said:

Congrats guys. You played like champs that second half. Best of luck in the Super Bowl and mad respect to you all.

It took a lot of luck to beat you guys.  That offensive line is really good.  A couple of different plays could have changed everything.  It was still a great season.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Game comes down to 2 things. 

Chris Jones vs our IOL... and the 

Regular Season No GIF by NFL

Well more than that as stopping Isaho Pacheo and Kelce & Co will be nothing but trouble for this defense. Also remember Mahomes is a guy the Niners will just swing & miss when attempting to sack and he'll run to move the sticks.

And yes the Chiefs defense is probably the 2nd best defense the Niners face this year (Ravens) and they can make Brock look like Jimmy in a heartbeat.