2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

7 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

Oh please. You’re being a fan right now, that’s all. Have I ever liked the Chiefs? No. Never have. But at least I respected Mahomes, but you don’t go ranting about how you should have won to the opposing QB in the meetup. Get all the way outta here with that noise.

This ain’t “You hate us because you ain’t us.” Like you seem to think it is

The Allen thing is in the past; Mahomes apologized to him and I really don’t see why we as fans need to be upset about it at this point. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

the irony of that guy whining about other team's fans is just too much for me considering he's been in every GDT trolling after his Rams got knocked out in the first round.

I liked him better when he was a Bills fan lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

The Allen thing is in the past; Mahomes apologized to him and I really don’t see why we as fans need to be upset about it at this point. 

For me it just kind of showed Patrick's true colors when things don't go his way. Life has been on easy mode basically in the NFL until this year where they're facing adversity and the second something didn't go his way he threw a temper tantrum about it. I lost some respect for him for that for sure, especially because they were blatantly wrong.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I wouldn’t say “be upset” over it, but I don’t know why we would just pretend like it never happened, either. Let’s not overreact (as some certainly have), but don’t really see why it should just be wiped clean from the ledger. 

Dude’s going to the HOF, so a lot of things get washed away, but I do think the behavior during/after that proper call (wanna stress that, because we constantly jump over the refs for screwing up, we should be honest when they do things correctly) is going to stick with Mahomes for a long time, much like Jay Cutler riding the exercise bike has stuck with him. People remember Brady getting into it with O’Brien on the sideline. They remember TO crying during a presser. 

It’s tougher at the top. 

Edited by Soko

8 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

if we gOt AlL tHe CaLls then why are we the most penalized team in the league?

Lol that’d be way too obvious. Chiefs get more favorable situational calls than any team in the league the past four years or so. Close, important game, other team building momentum and a huge chunk play? Holding on offense! Chiefs holding every play? No call! 

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Lol that’d be way too obvious. Chiefs get more favorable situational calls than any team in the league the past four years or so. Close, important game, other team building momentum and a huge chunk play? Holding on offense! Chiefs holding every play? No call! 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952r63rd0e9kdwtsfvl3c

• Like 4

9 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

For me it just kind of showed Patrick's true colors when things don't go his way. Life has been on easy mode basically in the NFL until this year where they're facing adversity and the second something didn't go his way he threw a temper tantrum about it. I lost some respect for him for that for sure, especially because they were blatantly wrong.

I’m pretty sure being down 10 points in the Super Bowl is “adversity.” Happened 3 times, he won twice (49ers, Eagles). Coming back in the playoffs isn’t easy

But even Eric Bienemy said Patrick is a “competitive p####”. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

conspiracy-theory.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah that wasn’t week one though, that was like week 12, so it was months of things not going his way. A bit different then the “second things didn’t go his way he threw a temper tantrum” this had been building for a while and he blew up as young men tend to do. 

he got punished for it, over 100k actually so I’m sure he’s learned his lesson. Hope you can learn to forgive him😭😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

If they really truly wanted to rig it in our favor, we had a couple of different games where we had the ball down one score and failed to convert a 4th down. Why not throw those game changing flags then? Why not throw the flag when MVS was hit early late in the Green Bay game? Perfect time for a game changing, game rigging flag. No one would've even disagreed with it. Why call a TD back against Miami for a block in the back? Why call the offsides against Toney? Would anyone have noticed it if they kept the flag in their pocket? No one thought about offensive offsides until that day.

Everyone knows that refs suck. They suck for everybody, sometimes in their favor, sometimes not. People just remember the calls that they want to. Everyone remembers when the team they were rooting for got hurt by a bad call. But most people root against the Chiefs, so everyone remembers the ones that favor us, while only Chiefs fans remember the ones in the other direction. I remember thinking the Pats got all the calls back in the middle of their dominance. It's the same deal. End of the day though, this is all very easily covered by Hanlon's Razor.

• Like 2