2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

5 hours ago, Soggust said:

We're all criticizing Patrick but let's not forget that Lamar ain't exactly an angel either

[scrambles for anything no need to fact check]

That's a lot of words and I just see RICO so I'm going to assume Mr. Mob Boss Lamar Jackson was running some high level international copyright infringement rackets with his Ravens goons. Probably even broke some ankles for non-payment.

Mob Boss or One-Time Poor Patrick who made an honest mistake?

You guys decide.

Bro all you had to pull was that Total Gym ad he was in last year 😂😂

So bad 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

At the end of the day I don't really care if anyone likes the guy or not, free country and all, but please explain "who he is". Like he's just a poor sport underneath or he's walking around KC murdering homeless people when he's not winning? Like, the guy lost his brain for a half hour in his 28 year old life and acted completely irrational by coming unglued on a ref but he didn't kill anyone.

Yeah I just think he's a poor sport, that's all. Not the biggest thing. I definitely don't hate him by any means and don't view him like I viewed Prime Brady, but just that instance of how he handled that situation really just made me sour a bit on him

• Like 1

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

There was someone in the “Chiefs = villain” thread (my 4th thread on the subject lol) implying that he lives in the area and has heard very disturbing things about Mahomes… 

I have a friend who lives in KC.  I was surprised to hear him tell me that he couldn't stand the Chiefs and it was because of "Mahomes."  I told him that Patrick Mahomes always came across as a pretty good guy to me.  My friend then admitted that it wasn't actually Patrick who bugged him.  It was his brother who is supposedly out all the time in public acting like a total tool. 

59 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

I have a friend who lives in KC.  I was surprised to hear him tell me that he couldn't stand the Chiefs and it was because of "Mahomes."  I told him that Patrick Mahomes always came across as a pretty good guy to me.  My friend then admitted that it wasn't actually Patrick who bugged him.  It was his brother who is supposedly out all the time in public acting like a total tool. 

The people Patrick surrounds himself with, mainly his wife and brother, are insufferable.

There’s never a happy medium with any of these guys, lol. On this page alone, there’s someone at least propagating a “Patrick Mahomes, the world’s against you” mantra (which is crazy because the he’s recognized as the best QB in the league) and also people who are mad at him because he’s related to someone. Dude can’t win (anything other than lame championships).

Edited by Soko
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

mahomes numbers as a dog are just nuts.. 

9-1-1

9-5 vs the spread in the playoffs. Like man I’m a gambling man and I’m shivering in my timbers… 

The only good bet with Mahomes is always bet the over on his rushing yards.