2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

7 hours ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

I have a friend who lives in KC.  I was surprised to hear him tell me that he couldn't stand the Chiefs and it was because of "Mahomes."  I told him that Patrick Mahomes always came across as a pretty good guy to me.  My friend then admitted that it wasn't actually Patrick who bugged him.  It was his brother who is supposedly out all the time in public acting like a total tool. 

The brother has disappeared ever since the sexual battery video and arrest

Edited by adamq

9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

No one said any of this… no one.

Pat is probably saying this in his thoughts with his victim mentality though. 

Nothing wrong with that. Brady used to draw on any slights - real or imagined - for motivation. Anything these guys need to do to fuel consistent greatness.

5 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Nothing wrong with that. Brady used to draw on any slights - real or imagined - for motivation. Anything these guys need to do to fuel consistent greatness.

Jordan lied 99% of the time to get going. Menace. I just don’t think Mahomes is built like that. There is nothing intense about him. And with that voice you can’t take him serious. Guy sounds like he smokes 34 packs a day. 

michael-jordan-eyes-on-me.gif

3 hours ago, adamq said:

The brother has disappeared ever since the sexual battery video and arrest

Yeah, a little bit surprised he still has him in the box seats with that in the air. But…also not going to blame Mahomes for not de-existing his brother. Or his wife, for that matter. 

Silly stuff to nitpick people for (brother less, silly).

15 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The people Patrick surrounds himself with, mainly his wife and brother, are insufferable.

??? His brother seems like a loser but what's his wife ever done to offend anyone? And of all things idk if you can blame someone for "surrounding" himself with a blood relative lmao. 

Mahomes comes across as pretty likable and normal to me. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Jordan would view news reports for hours until he found the slightest slight against him. It’s why Charles Barkley calls him crazy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

??? His brother seems like a loser but what's his wife ever done to offend anyone? And of all things idk if you can blame someone for "surrounding" himself with a blood relative lmao. 

Mahomes comes across as pretty likable and normal to me. 

The whole dumping champagne(?) on people after a game thing comes to mind first and foremost, but there's a long list.

Guys unless it’s Mahomes doing that stuff it

doesnt matter. As grown adults you aren’t responsible for another adults action.. Yall remember Brady ex wife being annoying and what not? Come on guys and that was Brady.. 

If someone wants to speak, act dumb or whatever that’s on the adult. Only downfall on Mahomes is that he has Zero Rizz. Legit the ugliest sport wife ever.. He married Popeyes wife. But you can’t even hate. He married his he sweetheart. Has been a loyal loving father. The players with the baddies want and crave a good woman… Life will always be funny in that way. Mahomes is a Damm good man. If you have to nit pick him! He’s doing something alright. He’s basically lebron James 2.0 you can’t ask for more or better. Except lebron is a habitual lying as mofo. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 5