2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

3 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

Again the PFs were legit. You can cry all you want that the Ravens probably lose, but the calls were legit.

I'm not a Ravens fan. Couldn't care less. I turned the game off after the weak PF and won't be watching the SF-DET game. Frees up my Sunday. Mahomes gets preferential reffing, and it doesn't sit well with me. Didn't like it when Brady was the guy getting the preferential calls either. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Wow, mister bold prediction over here. 

Nothing bold. The Chiefs wasn’t looking all that good this season in terms of winning the Superbowl. I picked them before the season started bc I knew they would win 10 games (the promotion was $5 every win up to 10 wins) and if they win the Superbowl I cashed the overall bet. I wasn’t going to place my money on anyone else than Reid and Mahomes but I can’t say I was confident at any point of the season. I just had to hope they would find a way and they have. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

I'm not a Ravens fan. Couldn't care less. I turned the game off after the weak PF and won't be watching the SF-DET game. Frees up my Sunday. Mahomes gets preferential reffing, and it doesn't sit well with me. Didn't like it when Brady was the guy getting the preferential calls either. 

You're wearing blinders.